+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 596 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Junior Member nonat6545 is an unknown quantity at this point nonat6545's Avatar
    Thanks
    So if you have mastered all the possible ways to analyze the market and become able to do accurate predictions of the behavior of the forex market in the future, however, you may not be able to earn any money without following a sound strategy for the management of capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member matre454 is an unknown quantity at this point matre454's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is completed through selling or buying "currency pairs", where the rolling buying and selling foreign currency towards yet another. Samples of the main foreign currency pairs: EUR or UNITED STATES DOLLAR, UNITED STATES DOLLAR or JPY, EUR or JPY, GBP or Switzerland franc, the Canadian greenback match or PEOPLE greenback, and others. Forex trading is usually a importance there are many possible implies as well as procedures accustomed to reduce the possibility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion I see that the trader should not rely on other traders because you don't guarantee that you will always find them to help you and to tell you what to do , also if you follow many traders you will be very confused because you will find a lot of different and opposite opinions and this will never help you in your trading.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Own analysis bohat zarori hai.Agar ap other trader kay analysis ko follow kar rahay hai tu phir bhi ap analysis karen jis say ap ko analysis karna a jay ga.Our ap future me khud analysis kar kay trading kar sakay gay.

Member mahi5 is an unknown quantity at this point mahi5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mn ney jab forex start ki thi to mn aksar fb pey logo k signals ko follow karta tha kiun k mujhe forex ka itna pata ni hota tha k is ko kesy karty hn or loss ki dar ki waja say mn dosron ko follow karta tha but khud signals create karta hun.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ke liye bahut he jaorori hai ki wo apna analysis market me khud he karein,trader esme jetna market me khud dhyaan dekar kaam karta hai wo esme utna he acha experience market me banata rahenga..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Start me traders kay pass experience nhi hota.Tu wo other traders kay analysis per believe karty hai or trading karty hai.Me yaha per mostly own analysis say trading karta ho.Our jis say me experience bhi gain karta ho.

Member abenash is an unknown quantity at this point abenash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ki trading me ham log agar sahi tarah se analysis ko karna seekh jaate hain tab is se ham logon ki trading jyada acchi ban paati hai aur hamara jyada fayda ho sakta hai. Kyuki hame pata hai ki trading karna ham logon ke liye aasan kaam nahi hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Start me jab mujhy trading nhi ati thi tu me other traders ki help get karta tha.Our on kay analysis per trading karta tha.But ab me totally own analysis per believe karta ho.Trading me hum khud karen gay tu future me bhi best trading ho gi.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally I do not consult anyone's analysis when I do my operations. For example, when I work on graphics I never consult anyone to do the technical analysis. Although there are many websites specialized in this task, I think that the investor must find all the answers by himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 596 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)