+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 537 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko always is ka khyal krna hy kah woh Trading market main low lot size ka use kary aor Forex Trading main jb Trader lwo risky Trading kary ga us kay Trading main earning thek howay gy aor Trader Forex Trading losing nhy kary ga aor Forex Trading main Trader thek Trading kar kay success gain kary ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We don't need to reduce or increase our lot size when we trade the forex market. I say this because in forex, traders should set the number of certain lots that we must trade in accordance with our account balance.
    it's a very good point everyone has to understand it because when we see us making a profit so we become greedy it's really bad if you don't have a reserve rather than not trade all your money you have some reserves to manage your losses and try to trade more a little.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you trade badly rather than depend on you to reduce the size of your trade because you don't have a good experience to trade successfully, you have to trade a smaller amount and thus get even a small profit. experience and a better understanding of the forex market is good for traders to make successful trading and thus get good profits in a short time. I am a good trader and have made small trades several times when I have no understanding of the market.
    Many traders are successful while there are not many losses. I mean it is not necessary that the best traders have sought out losses. Even though we will state that once we suffer losses, we must be aware of our mistakes. As long as this method we don't build these mistakes once more. In every business we want to make a profit. In the same business there are several possible losses.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good advice for people who don't have big capital and they can't trade on trading sites with big money. so we must have more capital to make good transactions on trading sites and can make large amounts of money and, this is a very simple material. Small capital and small trade and very low income. You can trade very easily by trading shots for short income. You cannot make big money with a short investment.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that this will help traders to reduce the real trading market activity just to get the market on the market in the real market ... This is deepening the reality in forex trading with forex traders who anytime trade in a deep loss !! and I think it's smart that we tend to continue to reduce the size of our stockpiles after we trade currencies. after we follow our cash management rules, we may be able to understand the correct stack size to use and choose it correctly. If I really have trading capital of $ 100, the best stack size I use is $ 0.20 as a result of that is higher to create very little profit than losing my capital.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the use of a small lot will keep us from big losses but the use of small lots can only generate small profits. If we believe the transaction correctly, use much larger, and do not use a lot of big ones if we still have not mastered the forex business. and Operating a sizable ton sizing decrease avoids through great sacrifices, we need to be smart to fix certain ton sizes and not feel getting income together quickly if we all tend to be confident about what we should evaluate.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes someone makes sense and, more so, even if everything we buy we need to buy and sell just because of the small dimensions and lotsize sales of the sense of balance therapies, I understand that we can only develop what these errors and my documents also because too often and that is so great and Forex is the stuff for the job and the money income is better for the work now Goods for work and income Bette money for his own work items for work and money income better way to work now as he has all the human stuff for the job Forex and the best income money for trading jobs for Forex.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case we must be wise in making decisions, because small ones can be fatal. moreover we are stuck in a bad trade, emotionally not emotionally good. and a good way is, to cut losses by whatever happens, or to stop as long as the price reverses the direction we can still hold the minus margin float, not to the OP anymore as it will reduce the resilience of the margin. and This is a profound reality in forex trading with forex traders who anytime trade suffers a deep loss then the patient and remedial action is to decrease the size of the risk which then result in lower profits ..

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that forex is a good online business in the world and in this business we need the right knowledge and experience about this business. in the beginning we have to trade with small order sizes .... when we do not have the knowledge and the perfect news we do not have to do big trading size. and this is the first question I face. in my experience I say that with such a trade we can not express the subject of our trains on any topic. if I always try to understand anyone in any topic, the size of my comment becomes longer than other merchants. But sometimes if you can understand someone with some sort of record, it's not bad.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with this thread because the lower profit is better then there is nothing if you do not have a good enough knowledge about forex trading then trading low in forex and get a low profit so when you learn well then trading high and earning high so it all depends on good learning and work harder for more you learn better, you can make money well in forex and gain success in forex trading and In order for you to reduce risk and potential loss in forex trading, you should be able to use leverage and many sizes to suit your potential capital. Because many people have low capital and they will be eager to get higher profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 537 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)