+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219
Results 2,181 to 2,181 of 2181

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

I actually prefer to trade using fundamental analysis,but I still have not been able to conclude a news into a prediction.so that at the time of the release of an important news I always put a pending order in a few minutes before the news release.I put a buy stop and sell stop at above and below the current price. I do this because usually when the release of important news graph will move faster.so one of the pending order that we put will be touched by the price and will get a profit in a short time...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

darpan2014 (2015-01-15), inspiron (2012-07-20), rapidservice181 (2013-12-09), zeeshanjw (2014-07-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219

Subscribe to this Thread (7)