+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by soo yong View Post
    Friend yeh to depend kerta hai volume per jaise k agar me $100 invest ker k trading kerta hun or leverage mene 1:600 rakha ho or is me trade open karo volume 0.50 per to mjhe per pip $0.50 miley gey or is hisab se agar me 200 pips gain karo to me apna capital double ker lunga $100 se $200 tak means lot size per depend kerta hai k 1 pip ka $1 b banta hai or is me uper phir jitna chalte jao .
    इसलिए एक व्यापारी को उतना ही पाइप बनाना चाहिए जितना वह संभाल सके इसलिए मैं बड़े मुनाफे की तलाश में नहीं हूं क्योंकि मेरा अभी भी एक छोटा खाता है और मैं इससे ज्यादा इंतजार नहीं कर सकता कि मूल रूप से मैं एक नौसिखिया व्यापारी हूं और एक नौसिखिया के रूप में मैं उसके अनुसार प्रति दिन एक उच्च लाभ नहीं चाहता। इसलिए नीचे की ओर मैं केवल एक दिन में 30-40 पिप्स खो सकता हूं बाजार के बजाय कभी-कभी वास्तव में कोई चाल नहीं हो सकती है और कभी-कभी यह चाल इतनी अधिक हो सकती है कि आप अच्छे पिप्स बना सकते हैं इसमें से लेकिन औसत में कहने के लिए मैं एक दिन में 20pips बनाता हूं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend yeh to depend kerta hai volume per jaise k agar me $100 invest ker k trading kerta hun or leverage mene 1:600 rakha ho or is me trade open karo volume 0.50 per to mjhe per pip $0.50 miley gey or is hisab se agar me 200 pips gain karo to me apna capital double ker lunga $100 se $200 tak means lot size per depend kerta hai k 1 pip ka $1 b banta hai or is me uper phir jitna chalte jao .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on the lot situation you are trading and also the currency. Because the pip duration is differ from one arrange to other. If you country a large lot situation then you will get a lot from a wee irregularity. But you staleness hold in mine you person to play the equal peril of loosing your informing. If you are healthy to bend your story with 10 pips you can loose your reason with 10 pips too. I am a new trader on the forex field i think that forex is very profitable business but we should not expect big profit from here when we are new comer in here after all Some times split my target into two or more trades and close position as if I want to earn minimum 100 pips per day I never know whether that advantage can be met every day but the most important to me how much risk should I wear to this situation 3-10 pips have been very valuable to me

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many pips which i get per day then actually now i try to trade forex in demo account so this is only for get knowledge make good strategy that I am not a professional trader also i not target for too much pips everyday for me if can get 40~50pips per day is enough for me and most important is can gain pips with consistently everyday so How ever i trade on five pairs one trade on each per day with target 40 pips so my daily target is 200 pips

5. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

setan (2020-07-15)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So a trader should make as much pipes as he can handle so i don't look for the big profits because am still have a small account and i can't wait for more than this that Basically i am a newbie trader and as a newbie i dont want a high profit per day accordingly So on the downfall I can only lose 30-40 pips a day Trying to instead of the market sometimes might not really have any moves and sometimes the move might be so much that you can make good pips out of it but to say in an average i make 20pips in a day

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

setan (2020-07-15)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the statement recored the breath the pipsd you bagers as the dobuly it statment trecomind hec breath the pips you bagger dobuly you as shiould try to the not becames as a grred y in forex trading !!! bat pips ki nai bat market ki teezi aur mandi ki hy agar aap ka pass buy ki trade ho market buy ki traf move kar jaye too apko faida hoo jaye ga gar aap market aapkay againt chali gai too apko nuqsann hoo jaye ga aur zaruri bat yeh kh app market ki teezi aur mandi koo daikhain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2020-07-11), setan (2020-07-15)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha sir es kam ke lie agr ap ke pas experuince ha to ap es mein kamyab ha agr ap ko market ka ppata ni ya ap new ha or treding karty ha to ap ke smein dogna earning ni kars katy q ke e smein just experince wla jkmyab ha wo hi e smein dongny se tigna kama sakta or boht acha trader vn skata ha or boht rich hos akta ha I think, it depends on the trader. Need a little pips if you use the higher lots size but it needs umpteen pips if you set the lots with the smaller. Every strategies mortal advantages and disadvantages,the traders somebody to cognize for the assay and also how umteen reinforcement they will assume. You just take one of them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello that depend on lotsize you are trading and also with leverage for ex:if you have $100 and if you open 5lotsize(instaforexlots) then it take 20pips to double your money but it will also have same disadvantage of blowing your account with 20pips if price goes against you

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by noder View Post
    forex mainap apne money ko doubke karna chihty hainto forex main ap ko bohat zyada risk lana padta ha aur ya sab sa zyada ap ko volume per depend karta ha aur ap ki leverage per then pips per depend karta ha ap ki money zyada ha to badha volum ayur zyada pisp required hain money ko double karna hain . yes sir you asked very good question.. yes i am agree with you.. gee han jnb apne boht he ahca swal kaih y.. forex trading my agr ap ek achy or master level k trader ho to apko is my koi be problem ni hoti apni money ko dubble krne me
    अगर मुझे प्रतिदिन 10 पिप्स मिलते हैं तो मेरे लिए काफी कुछ है और जब कुछ बड़ी खबरें जारी हुईं तो विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार तेजी से आगे बढ़ा और हमें उस समय पिप्स के मैक्सिमिम मूवमेंट मिले, अर्थात् पिप्स बाजार की स्थिति के अनुसार दिन से दूसरे तक अलग-अलग हो गए लेकिन 10 से लेकर -15 क्योंकि मैं लंबे समय तक केवल व्यापार करने के लिए नहीं ठहरता हूं। व्यापारी को दैनिक सौदों को सफलतापूर्वक देखने के लिए इसका वास्तव में बहुत अच्छा है, एक बार जब मैंने पहली बार एफएक्स ट्रेडिंग शुरू की, तो मेरे पल्स हमेशा हर रोज न्यूनतम 50 पिप्स खोजने के लिए इच्छुक थे।

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mainap apne money ko doubke karna chihty hainto forex main ap ko bohat zyada risk lana padta ha aur ya sab sa zyada ap ko volume per depend karta ha aur ap ki leverage per then pips per depend karta ha ap ki money zyada ha to badha volum ayur zyada pisp required hain money ko double karna hain . yes sir you asked very good question.. yes i am agree with you.. gee han jnb apne boht he ahca swal kaih y.. forex trading my agr ap ek achy or master level k trader ho to apko is my koi be problem ni hoti apni money ko dubble krne me

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)