+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 454 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Banned omor is an unknown quantity at this point omor's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I am making such a big amount of profit in forex like 100$ then i am withdraw my profit immediately.Because In my life time I can not make such a huge profit in forex.100$ is a big amount for me.I am never wait for gain more then 100$.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxsuzon23 is an unknown quantity at this point fxsuzon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a good job. If i earned $100 as a profit, then i wont trade immediately without analysis. Because there may be a chance of getting huge loss. So i will analysis the market and wait for the another good time where i can earn something like that. I need to be more careful for the upcoming trades,best of luck.............................................. .................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abiealmayfie is an unknown quantity at this point abiealmayfie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all trader wish out to earn sensible profit in forex and i'm additionally wish out to earn sensible profit in forex however it's therefore tough in forex. as a result of forex could be a terribly risky business however it's profitable business too. it can be real 100$ in forex trade. if i can employ sensible strategy, sensible knowledge, management emotions on trading then it may can be real out to earn 100$ profit in forex trade.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes frd ager mein aik he trade pr 100$ earn kr loon tou mein market ko close kr doon ga our
    eis ko withdraw krwa loon ga our mazeed market mein nahi baithoon ga keun k lalich bori
    bala hoti hai eis liye mein tradin again nahi kroon ga

Member mdsaleh is an unknown quantity at this point mdsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have a chance this if you success, 100 Yuan, have absolutely have no decide rapidement. Analysis of ten days market, complete; be And precis. If conditions on markets come together so that they may anomalous anaphora and the u.s. circuit the Act of barbarity he said Congress find more, opportunity And they are doing. Otherwise, it is.

Banned moni-1231 is an unknown quantity at this point moni-1231's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. For me,I have not get a strategy for me to win 50 pips daily.But I do have the method to win 50 pips during the non-agriculture time,which can be the most important data then,you can buy and sell the pair at the same time,if one rise then you close another one.You will find it can be a very good way.nice job.....................................what do you mind?

Senior Member expert1 is an unknown quantity at this point expert1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think your strategy is great and i also want to follow same strategy that if i get the profit of 100$ then i shall not trade until i withdraw the amount of profit.

Senior Member thiendia is an unknown quantity at this point thiendia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is getable $ 1000 in foreign exchange. If I can use appropriate strategies, allegeable to have been $ 100 in dealing in foreign currencies ..... Because Forex is a very risky business, but it works too fat .... will require traders to be favorable in the foreign exchange transactions market ... I impoverishment to get better awareness in the foreign exchange transactions market, but it is so much button in Forex.

Member toronto is an unknown quantity at this point toronto's Avatar
    Thanks
    If for profit was $ 100 then you have to be patient and the key point is that you should have a good MM and true and well adapted to the capital employed or used. So to get a $ 100 profit is not difficult and it will feel easy and comfortable. In forex trading we have to make a profit not a loss.

Banned LahoreFX is an unknown quantity at this point LahoreFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    You ought to think that you could open an account balance with 10$ in which case you might convert it to actually 100$ alternative trader can convert it to actually 10$ and might be 1$ therefore it depends from the strategy and thats why you mustn't trade in real account you could trade in real other then once you make certain that you may will earn sensible monthly profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 454 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)