+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss in Trading? Keep Your Plan & Learn from Your Mistakes.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Sure specifically persistence plays the key position throughout forex investments in support of the good quality will likely be bring concerning regarding smacking achievements. Likewise investors must to help learn how to be tolerance in numerous type of conditions because niche changes method to yet another throughout easily velocity. Adjacent to that successful supplier reached success solely by making use of the powerful persistence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn from mistake still difficult for me but i believe when we able to learn from our own mistake we will make good learning and make more profit in next trade, for now i only want to focus to repair and improve my strategy so i can make more profit with less loss, but friend for me the most difficult thing is how about not to make the same mistake in next trade, i always made the same mistake more and more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the major loss occur when you loss your mind and become dis heart so try to be motivated at all times because this motivation will boost up your mind and working capacity as well. I think traders who have great control on emotion during trading can make much profit from forex but for traders like me forex is very tough place to survive. When you experience a deficiency of Forex trading,analyze and understand from that decrease.A deficiency of Forex trading can be very costly and it�s best to take what you can from that price.Burying that decrease under the rug will not help you prevent it again later on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to keep moving on. I have realized that despite loss, tomorrow you will still wake up and it will be another day to be better and correct the mistakes of yesterday and not to sit and whine about being unsuccessful but wake up and keep trying. That is why there are billionaires around us not because they are not ordinary people but because they do not despair loss is the very common thing of the forex business . if you get loss in the firex business then you should analysis the forex market movement . you can learn through the loss . so I think the loss is the best way to learn about forex business .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The loss is also a part of this business so if you can earn money then you can lose money but there should be a limit of earning losing. For losing limit you should use a stop-loss and for earning limit you should use take profit. This both levels are important. Maximum newbie traders do not follow this rules. If you do not have a target then it's tough to earn. You have to do plan and you should learn from the mistakes you made.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apni ghaltion say seekhtay howe jiss wakat hum market me ajaty hotay hain us wakat zyada say zyada seekhnay ka maza b ata hota hai is liye apnay kam ka khyal rakhaty howe sub tarha say mind bana kar chalay k ap kiya kuch kar saktay hain or kesay kesay kar saktay hain yeh sub baten hume samjhni hoti hain. l think You may experience reduce when you make only one mistake during managing.This is the best any way of learning your errors and get aware of them so that you juga can prevent several loss of your next provides.akn ttp By learning from a reduce,you can comprehend your drawbacks of managing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure specifically persistence plays the key position throughout forex investments in support of the good quality will likely be bring concerning regarding smacking achievements. Likewise investors must to help learn how to be tolerance in numerous type of conditions because niche changes method to yet another throughout easily velocity. Adjacent to that successful supplier reached success solely by making use of the powerful persistence.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han bilkul theek kaha ap ny market ka hisab sahi se koi be trader nh laga sakta hay likn apni strategy apny plan ko dekh kay chalna chahiye aur apni ghalti se har koi sekhta hay aur sekhna be chahiye ye ghaltiya hi hoti hay jis ki wajha se app achy trader ban sakty han aur apny ap ko profit dey sakty han mai apki baat se 100% agree karta hu trading me loss hona loi nayi baat nahi hai kyoki ye hum logo ki galtiyo k karan hota hai jaise ki hame jyada money ek sath nhi invest karni chahiye indicator ko bahut hi carefully se dekhna chahiye jisse ji kam se kam loss me jaye aur dusari baat ki apne n=mistakes ko avoid nahi karna chahiye

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is part of business but the major loss occur when you loss your mind and become disheart so try to be motivated at all times because this motivation will boost up your mind and working capacity as well. Its really tough to accept the loss. I have faced many margin calls and I know how much frustrating it is. I don't place stop loss and most of time I hedge if I see market go against me. Sometime I feel so anger on me because I let the floating minus to increase with a hope a that a miracle will happen and the market will reverse again. I think traders who have great control on emotion during trading can make much profit from forex but for traders like me forex is very tough place to survive.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are in the forex market and we should be always prepared for loosses but if we are facing loss we always have to get to know the reason behind it that why this happens to me so that we can prevent it next time and we should also learn from our mistakes that we usually make in forex market,we should not repeat the same kind of mistakes again and agian.. loss in forex trading is a natural thing, every business is profitable, it will give you a loss, and we must be able to anticipate the huge losses and make a profit, even if only a small profit, which is important to avoid any losses in the forex market, we should be able patient in making a success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)