+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do traders recommend risking only 2% per trade?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon your own risk appetite, most of the traders who propose 2% are professional traders who trades extended total of money, and the water criteria for them is not large profits, but smashing profits with the primary expression of book endorsement, it is mortal not to use writer than 5% of your record to inform peril of justness red, umpteen traders motion occupation with 2-5% of their account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear traders aapko only 2% trade recommend karte hain basically yeah whatever danger forest market mein risk free trading karna chahte hain vaise ke liye forex market ke andar Jo trader risk free trading karte hain vah bahut jyada DP market karne layak karte hain aur bahut short term ke liye apne orders ko open karte hain aur uske bad foreign jaisa hi profit mein jata hai close kar dete Hain 2% trade per aapko itna are profit hasil ho jata hai ki aap use per apna daily clearing complete kar sakte hain Jo aapka daily target hota hai vah isliye acchi ho jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I think of a greater risk of them check more U.S. get, we must take into account. 2% per day, we will be able to achieve income makes sense for a number of days to maneuver the also only a small part of them is fair, and finally our thoughts cause significant worldwide instability that can and we are expecting a higher profit, we certainly use not the room.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a lot of traders are suggesting to limit losses of 2%, meaning that it is we have an opportunity as much as 50 times when one predicts prices and cause harm, in my opinion there is no forex which is always 100% profit, there must have been some transactions that are experiencing losses, provided that losses should be smaller than the profit that we get. Kisi bhi business me risk to lena hi parta hai lekin jo profession hote hai waise trader ko pata hota hai ki kab kitna risk le kar kaam karna hai waise hi humare ko trading karna hoga.aur hume kamm se kamm loss ho iss ke liye ess business ke market ka achha kasha experience hona chahiye.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On every website, forum and all the friends of mine on confronting collection that are trading from quite whatsoever reading ever say that one staleness transaction with risking exclusive 2% of his uppercase. Why is it so? Why not 5% or 10%, there are traders that swap risking much than 2% of their chronicle filler but my converse is why this class is so famous and judicious? :-) Brother is ko money mangement kahty hain agr app is ko follow kro tou app ka account save rhy gah or app pr month 30 ey 50 % earning kr lo gey is sey app ko loss be buht kaam hogah .

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mera khiyal hay k aisa nahi hota kuch trader signalks dete haiun or kuch apnay se tukka laga detay hain or unka tukka lag jata hay asal main to 2 % mera nahi khiyal k har wat aisa ho jata hay. the traders in forex trading business should do follow the money management risky to be under safety in trading forex but i do not see there is limit to use percentage of risky for trading forex im using more than 10 % risky through trade forex but the better we not do use high risky for small money capital

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mein jo professional trader Hain vah market Mein proper strategy banate hain aur ismein vah 2% SE 4% percent Tak Lash ka maja rakhte Hain isase Jyada Nahin rakhte isiliye professional trader is chij per focus Karte Hain Ki Jab Bhi ped ki Jaaye to aap ismein 2% Tak Lash Rakhe Taki isko aap isliye recover kar sakte Agar isase Jyada hoga to usko recover karna bhi iji nahin hoga

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear risk ko jitna bi kam say kam laytay hane utna hi bahtar hota hay agar aap risk ko 100% par rakho gay to phir to loss hi loss hay iss waja say kam say kam par risk ko rakhane gay to hi ham ko iss may fayda ho ga or loss agar ho ga bi to kam say kam hi hoga to iss waja say ya zarori hay.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Professional trader forex market Mein 2% isliye recomend Karte Hain Ki forex market Hai Jiski business is Businessman Ki Lash ki koi limit Nahin Hai isliye vah 2% comment Karte Hain aap is business mein success karni hai to Aur Bhi kam se kam risk par trade krey.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally this business is depend on risk if we take more risk then we get more pip if we take small risk then we get some pips. Its depend on my capital if my capital is Big the i try to take more then 10% Risk but this Risk i only take at this time when i am sure of market analysis and i am confident other wise in my normal trade i take 2% risk all the time and gain risk free and good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)