+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 480 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined in the forex business to trade not to gamble. I know that forex trading needs forex knowledge and forex education. So I do my trade with forex market knowledge and my analysis of daily term trading in the forex market. So I think I am trading in the forex market. many people are beginners and many of them are experts in the trading they both well know about the forex but many of them are gambling here because they put the stop loss and take profit when market goes completely down they loss all of their money when market is completely up they win the money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I have been trading in the forex market. I trade with my forex market knowledge and trading strategy. I do my daily basis forex technical analysis before opening any position in the forex market. So I think I am trading in the forex market right way. But those who trade in the forex market without forex market knowledge and trading strategy they are gambling in the forex market. I really still find a answer with this in my analysis i really follow markets but when i had profit i really want more and greed makes me destroy y slowly i think this are some part of gambling greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu trading karti hun naa kay gambling kiun kay maine trading ko learn karnay kay baad he real account per trading start ki hai or main koi bhi trading decision lenay say pehlay forex market ko analyze karti hun fundamental and technical analysis kay through or phir isi ki basis per koi decision leti hun. I always try to open trade based on some indicators and only after getting favorable i open the trade. As i depend on some analysis to open trade, i am not involve in gambling but in trading. A gambler is he who trade base only on his luck.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trde whitout analysing that is gambling,, Trading short time trades, while not correct anlaysis and while not exploitation forex risk management techniques is a lot of sort of a gamble however with correct data and skill after we trade it's some factor totally different and a lot of subtle than gambling. I think I trade and not gamble because gambling is built at no luck either Forex trading is based on the science and study of technical and fundamental analysis and tracking of global economic news and political

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader.First time i trade here with more risk and like a gumbler but next time when i understand this forex business then i think this is not good and i think i want to be a good trader not a gumbler.So from that day i always try to trade a real trader not a gumbler. Forex is a business not gambling. Fast profit and loss both are present equally here. Educated,learned,skilled and only experienced person only can make profit from it. Otherwise big chance to loss all capital here. So there is no chance to think forex as a gambling.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading is very thin or gameling difference, and as difficult to differentiate the detila because no indicator is 100% correct and definitely shows the direction of price movement in a particular direction, then there is still an element of uncertainty in the calculation of trading, and although there is also a can be calculated in detail I would never gamble in forex trading. in this trade, I have to focus on developing the skills and abilities with good trade. I think gambling will only bring destruction in the trade. Forex trading requires discipline to set a strategy to make a profit.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, nice thinking. It is really too important to think like you. We should not act in Forex like a gambler. But unfortunately most of the trader executing their trades without any analysis. It is the symbol of gambling. We must always remember that gambler can not exist in this market forever. So to become a genuine trader we should avoid the character of a gambler and should er I believe that Forex is not any kind of gamble. Forex is a great business. It is really legal. Many people think Forex is game , they think so , because Forex is quick money making way. Finally Forex is good business like others business but system is different.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think i am trading honestly here for me Forex is second job, I do like all the market knowledge and search I've done. I do enjoy trading and I can manage it with all other things I have to do. However on big news release like New home sales for greenback or speeches from Fed are important news, also HPI for GBP is important. I track those news down and watch what markets are doing and looking for opportunities to get in good trades.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    atually my thinking,I am a trader in forex.You see,most of the time,I will follow the experts' advice to trade.But sometimes,I think will gamble in forex,when there is no advice and no clearly trend,then I think I may gamble at that time. If possible avoid to trade that day it wont be the only profit that you can ever made instead closed your trade wait and do more analysis what causes the lose instead of revenge then proceed to make test your new and advance mistake correction with regards to the loss trade you have encounterd and see if the new strategy work then repeat the same trade again and again in demo account if succees come to being then go ahead with your excecution.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In gambling you have only hope but o strategy plus in gambling you merely depend on luck but in forex it can become gambling if you are totally neglecting the technical and fundamental part and are just putting trades on guess then you are gambling. if you analyze completely then you are working hard to earn money. I never consider forex as gambling, I've always found forex trading. because I have to do an analysis before opening a position, your open positions without the use of the analysis is said to be a gamble. Win or lose it is the end result of a business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 480 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)