+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 512 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for this important tip, but I do not agree with you in some ways without the work
    and play on the Forex that suits you in it should be done for every job to serve the community,
    especially if a small project as well as Forex For success it should not covet
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most traders failed in this business because of it, they didn't follow their own rules even they already made one for them to follow. At first, they follow their trading rules but after several times discipline, they became overconfidence and disobeyed their rules,lack of knowledge and low resources.. only those who follow their rules and discipline will success and gain consistent profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 1,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr aap ek discipline me trading kringe to iske aapko bhut fayde hote hai, jaise ki phla fayda ye ki aapko har trade me kitna loss ho rha hai or kitna profit ho rha hai din me apko assani se pta lag jayega or aapko kitne pips or lene hai din ke ya week ke aapko asani se idea ho jayega, dusra ye ki aap jada trade nhi kr rhe hai to aapko sirf ek ya do trade me hi gyan dena hai khin news na ajaye bich me ya fir koi or wjh to hum dhyan de skte hai assani se qki hum discipline me trading kr rhe hai.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KASINA For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-24), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-26), rehanayaz (2017-10-25), sarfraz786 (2017-12-21), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-25), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing information about the rules of the game in order to successfully achieve forex profit in currency trading.
    In trading we must have good techniques and business strategies to survive in this market.
    If we can not run the trade rules that have been made above should not trade first because it will be very dangerous risks.
    regard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to konspirasi For This Useful Post:

madun khan (2017-10-25)

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader lacks discipline no matter how good his or her strategy is you'll definitely fail at the long run.ol use myself as an example,on several occasions I've grown my capital to over 50% in a week but loss it all in a single trade just because I don't use stop loss.so learn from your mistakes,i think must to be targets for each dealer to have a goal of trying to seek him and I think this is the first point on the road to success and I think that the presence of the goal of encouraging trading merchant without fear to achieve the goal

Member trederr is on a distinguished road trederr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear main ap ki bat se agree krta hun trader hamesha wo he kamiyab hai jis ne Discipline ke sath trading ke ho hamesha mind fresh ho kr he trading kiya kren or new ko dekh kr he koi order lagayen other wise forex main boht he risk hai

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must end up being self-disciplined from the operate. because bad emotion like greed, fear and revenge can make our trading account get big loss. Need time and experience to be able to control this emotion. But a trader that can control its emotion I believe he can be a great trader. Because no matter how profitable our trading system if we does not have good control in our emotion this trading strategy become useful.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The proverb 11 is really amazing because instead of begging and not achieving in contrast you will lose it,
    and I say that it is not accurate at all times, the body accepts the achievement that their bill will rise and every banker do the above affair.
    whether he is a capable person or whether he is a novice who teases him to God that his bill will rise or fall depending on where he receives advertises or buys. So I say that this saying is not true. But they accept to remove affection from their trading career if they demand to achieve profit.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-28), mantakdim (2017-10-26), nick (2017-10-26)

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you considering starting with Currency trading? It's actually not as complicated as it looks.
    If you can understand the price chart you get from half the battle won. In currency trading
    you can benefit whether the market goes up or down. You can even get if it moves sideways.
    salam best regard

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have characteristics that you manage well
    because new bie can get knowledge about the decision in forex. because desipline is as important as knowledge and experience.
    Because because dicipline you can stay in forex exchanging for a long time. However,
    if it will not show you then you know and never work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 512 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)