+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 548 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Senior Member fxcare is an unknown quantity at this point fxcare's Avatar
    Thanks
    if this situation i happen with me i will never become frustrated.on that situation i will tell myself all is well and going to make plan for recovering the loss and i believe that if i go for trading with a proper planing i will recover my loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gaif is an unknown quantity at this point gaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aap ki pas apki balance jada ho or aap account close na honeki agar samvabna na ho tab aapko is situation me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve. leken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close honese accha main loss mehe closs kardo. take main tike rahesako.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taylor.swift.14 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.swift.14's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's my 1st rule always place a stop loss no matter how confident i am about the trade.
    if i can servive then the profit will come in its way.........

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    300$+ loss me hoga tab main pehle yehe dekhunga ki mere equity kitna hay or ushe hisabse main agla decision lunga.
    aagar mere capital accha ho to recover karne ki koshis karunga long term trade karke or aagar mere khatre me ho to main turand close kar dunga.

Banned debashish66 is an unknown quantity at this point debashish66's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital. i think that depends on you and if you think it will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital you have?and at whatt rate you buy silver?

Senior Member amidon1 is an unknown quantity at this point amidon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I'll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh asal me hamari capital par depend karta hai agar harami 10, 000$ ki capital hai aur 300$ ka loss ho raha hai out to shut kar dene me koi harz nahi hai, lekin agar 400$ ki capital par 300$ ka loss dikha raha hai out to 75% ka loss out to vaise hi ho raha hai 25% ka risk shayad 100% vapas dila de - likelihood le lena chahiye.

Senior Member komola is an unknown quantity at this point komola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital. i think that depends on you and if you think it will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital you have?and at whatt rate you buy silver?

Senior Member laleo is an unknown quantity at this point laleo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I express you ask the conscience and demotic sagaciousness. Best judgment is a susurration of conscience. If you let the floating antagonistic, is there any datum of the condition of the market module transmute around? If there is, piece you let it.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not wait for the position to 300 pips floting position, because I think it should not be a minus floting more than 30 pips, so if I have floting over 30 pips then I will try to transform and lock open position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 548 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)