+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 548 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5478

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Senior Member ramhaldar is an unknown quantity at this point ramhaldar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I evince you ask the conscience and demotic discernment. Unexcused act is a suppuration of conscience. If you let the floating antipathetic, is there any information of the premiss of the activity module change around? If there is, restore you let it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ramhaldar For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it will depend on our margin level in our real trading account if we still have much margin
    level in our account we can hold but if we dont have much margin level we can close that position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fariza For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Senior Member sumonpaike is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpaike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I show you ask the conscience and demotic judgement. Incomparable opinion is a suppuration of conscience. If you let the floating antagonistic, is there any information of the information of the marketplace module change around? If there is, bushel you let it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sumonpaike For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Banned binoy is an unknown quantity at this point binoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??
    I want to know from other members ..
    What will you do when your position is 300 + loss .. My current location is 340 + loss silver ..
    I can not decide I had to turn it off or not.
    Even if there is no expert reviews from silver fellow member of the forum in the field ... they may be sleeping.so what I need to do now?
    Please guide me in this difficult case,
    Unfortunately, TS does not mention how much margin. I do not necessarily reduce the loss, if my funds $ 10,000 - $ 20,000, -. Why panic just because -300 million? Cutloss not a good idea, I guess.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to binoy For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Senior Member kumuranforex is an unknown quantity at this point kumuranforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when our position in forex market and when market come back we can earn more profit and also easily close our that trade with low loss or with profit. goes to loss over $300 we should not close that position i think we should hedge to that position be cause it is confirm that market will be come back

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kumuranforex For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Senior Member roniemedia is on a distinguished road roniemedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depend upon your trading strategy and likewise your capital. if you do trade long term trade and you utilize a handsome quantity then you might want to trade long term a lot of or shut its all depend upon your own individual mind. on behalf of me i not shut that position.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to roniemedia For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mst.mahabubdd View Post
    I suggest you inquire the particular conscience and also good sense. Ideal determination is usually a sound of conscience. In case you allow hanging negative, is there virtually any clue of the healthiness of this market can change? If you experience, while you let it.
    more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is, you ask the conscience and common sense best decision is a whisper of conscience if you let the floating negative, is there any indication of the condition

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Banned amiodas789 is an unknown quantity at this point amiodas789's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i get more then 300$ red so i impoverishment to fold the switch and do not use trading again and again i bonk vindicator change for both life and grow side in trading after whatsoever break.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amiodas789 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Senior Member mst.mahabubdd is an unknown quantity at this point mst.mahabubdd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest you inquire the particular conscience and also good sense. Ideal determination is usually a sound of conscience. In case you allow hanging negative, is there virtually any clue of the healthiness of this market can change? If you experience, while you let it.

Member halwan.ol25@@ is an unknown quantity at this point halwan.ol25@@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I gift certainly don't inactivity much for that and fill it now no concern what the trend is, no concerned what the tidings is. In fact I won't let my sopranos to go to that bigest totals in a negative floating. And also everyone should class according to his assets !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 548 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)