+ Reply to Thread
Page 843 of 845 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 841 842 843 844 845 LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont use high leverage, though i past i used it even 1:100 some time and that resulted into my account stoppel some time when it got big loss, so i use lower leverage like 1:10 or 1:20 and so i keep my positions open for long and close them when i am in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai mai bhi forex me naya hun mujhe ek senior ne bataya tha ki beginners ko 1:1000 ka leverage use karna chahiye baki iske bare me mujhe pura nai malum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabbir20 is an unknown quantity at this point sabbir20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 I use my liver, I think it is very risky, but there are only a small investment, so I do not trip over it, risk taking, please .. I like to share?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using leverage 1:1000 and i think leverage is not an issue and it only help you to buy more positions and i have learned this from my experience and before i thought leverage in a different way

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    what leverage you use?

hi,i want to ask that what leverage you use most oftenly?please share your opinion.

I always use 1:1000 leverage. Because, i need huge margin. If my deals float in negative side for long time, i try to recover it by hedging. If we use low leverage, then its not possible to recover here. If we are strong in MM, then we may use any leverage. If you invest huge funds, then its safe to set low leverage.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always I use the leverage 1:1000 because I want to trade on gold due to its high profit quality if we use leverage 1:1000 we can trade on gold easily with very low capital.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time, i use a leverage of 1:1000 ...because i think that it has more profit and if someone trade sensibly, and handle his money well...then he can earn more money with it....so i prefer to use this leverage...but it is a little more risky...

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using the leverage 1:1000 , i think it's very risky, but i have only small investment,so i am taking some more risk on it, please share your opinion here..!

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, i use 1:500 leverage because it's work for me , i use this leverge because one day i almost lose all my money with leverage 1:200
    in resaltats 1:500 is good you can try it.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:200 is my standard leverage, I always use it and never deviates from it in any currency pairs or metals, i trade.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 843 of 845 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 841 842 843 844 845 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)