+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 574 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Junior Member manishshadangi is an unknown quantity at this point manishshadangi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true... don't loose hope in this game, once it's lost then seriously guys you are finished you are not suitable for this game but wanted to say one thing if I can why you can't. You will not get success overnight but Continous effort will change your life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not lose my hope but still in this business until now. I think the trader who lose their hope will never get success here. We must keep our faith and believe that this business is not that difficult and we must confident and believe that we can master this business after several years learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we need to be hopeful in Forex and thinking about success, and we have to learn and practice on demo account and try to get success on demo account, it is easy to success but we need to understand the movements of the market.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, do not hopeless if you want to get success. There are no people who can get success if they hopeless. We must be confident and certain that one day we will master this business, one day we will be expert in this business and one day we will get success in this business and become rich

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well obviously my dear i remember that in the past i lose 4 times. though it were small amounts. i still confident that i can do it. so everyone don't lose your hope. just try hard. you can do it. set your mind to do this. take it as a profession. then it can help u to do this.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend when trading forex of course I consider to become a successful trader, do not be hopeless when you are losing a lot of money. Try to have positive thinking in your life in all conditions. Be thank for the profit you have and also be thank in losing condition. It is the good attitude for a businessman.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex we still need hope to give us strength and makes us never give up with this business. Never lose your hope, because once you lose your hope, you will give up and be a loser in forex business. I still keep my hope and i still learn and do my best to make good trading everyday

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes when trading forex of course I consider we can, then dont give up. i have 3 years experience in forex and still can't be expert trader, and still can't make so much money from this business, but i still never give up, because i believe that i can do this business and can be success
    Last edited by galy; 2017-03-05 at 04:07 PM.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading you never feel desperate and depressed when you have multiple failures. For failure is the way that we are continuing to learn to be successful then you should try to keep trading and better learning

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I think we all can make it in forex if we all take forex trading very serious and always work hard, we can make it, you lose today does not mean that you won't earn tomorrow hard working is all that it take and determination.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 574 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)