+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 371 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage is risky or Highly Profitable?

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It does offer you an opportunity to help your benefits impressively but it can also bring misfortune. I mean, apprentices may also take advantage of low influences and when they will master Forex. They can harness high strength. Thus you can take advantage of good programming to trade. and that is the thought of a bully. It does offer you an effort to increase your profits significantly but it can also be a disadvantage. I mean the enthusiastic beginners should use low leverage and when they have the ability in the forex field, they can use the last leverage. so you can use unspoiled software to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-30), Unregistered (2)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my knowledge, high leverage is undoubtedly riskey but not always risky, sometimes a lot of potential profit for you it is only risky when you do not focus on analysise and current market conditions or your market forcasting is not a quality conceniousness no doubt risk always being linked with a return when you take the plunge at that point you get more profits no doubt and high leverage for beginner traders is very risky, because they can spend their money in a short time, I think high leverage is only suitable for traders who already have forex trading experience is high enough to get more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage will be very profitable or may be very dangerous. Once taken with forex .. it does not give anyone your current chances to be able to increase your current cash flow away but the Item will undoubtedly further bring loss .... your additional leverage using larger Least is difficult to associate with luck. as we know that Forex is a risky business there for high leverage can be profitable or not. If it will be lost then it will give big loss but if it is going to profit then we will get the hug advantage.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother high leverage say hum low cpaital kay big volume ki trading kar skatay hain and jab tarder greed ki waja say low capital kay high risk per trade karta hay to wo loss karta hay, so high leverage high risky hay, humain forex trading say eanring us waqat hoti hay jab hum greed ko control kartay ahan.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-05-29), nadia (2018-06-25), rehanayaz (2018-05-30)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zadia fadia lana k leaia rack lana parta ha jis ma aipe ko pata neai hotia k aipe ko loss a a ga ya profite kai bar asa hotia ha k aipe profite lana k leaia rask latia ha our aipe ko loss a jatia ha our kai bar profite b atia ha profite lana k leaia invest ment karne parte ha jatani zadia invest ment ho ge utna he aipe ko profite ho ga

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by creativeifx View Post
    I think high leverage is give us on the opportunity, low stock with big lot size with big profit also. like 1.1000 up to 1.2000 leverage. So, it's right think or wrong think ? please let me share about that.
    bilkul main bhe ap ke es bat se agree hi krta hon ke trading main high leverage bht he zida risky ho sakti hai laken yeah bat bhe hai ke agar ap logo ke pas forex ke trading main knowledge or experience hai ap ke pas best skill hai ap trading ke bare main best jante hain tu phir ap koi bhe leverage use kr sakte hain but agar ap new hain or start main hain tu phir ap ko trading main low leverage se hi kam leana chay or es ke liye ap 1.1000 ke leverage hi best hai es se ap ka account save ho ga or ap profit bhe le sakte hain trading main se

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-28)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage I think is not the cause of the loss, which causes the loss of money is bad, the management, because I think that the management of that money is important, so we should use money as a good dealer merchant, and most importantly do patiently, because patience is the thing which is very important in trading.
    High leverage can give you huge profits and you can lose huge amounts in small time. trading with very high volumes is very dangerous for traders. it depends on you what you want. if you want to trade with low risk then low leverage is very good.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex trading, high leverage is risky and profitable too because I think high leverage is risky for newcomers they do not experience and have no knowledge of forex and if they are trading with high leverage but for people who join forex to get an early start and they want to generate more profits in less time and they want to take risks, then they can trade with high leverage as well. I think the high leverage is not the cause of the loss, because I think the cause of the loss is because we can not place the order properly and we do not use the money properly so we can not manage the risk, so it's not about leverage, but it's just a matter of money management .

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello bro. In my opinion, I think we can take a moderate leverage then we can choose our volume but high leverage and large volumes are both dangerous for our trade so we need to make a combination between them and then with good money management can be made .. lavel high risk to earn a profit I am also a student and I just work to make good money so I increase my allowance so I can enjoy my life and make it reliable. A student can make money in the Forex market by taking Forex trading as a part time business ..

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that high leverage is risky but profitable. Without leverage, we can not make a big profit out of this market. if we can maintain our money / risk management strictly & we maintain the basic rules of forex, then high leverage also can not cause problems. money / risk management is very important for forex business. Actually this is a trade risk if you do not do well. Leverage with volume is very important on the entry of trade entry, you will not allow to enter the volume more than the limit to 15% by you invest capital. Your example gets a $ 300 balance and a better volume for entries by Vol 0.50 is safe a lot. About my leverage suggestions for use on 200: 1 or 500: 1 depending you invest a profit account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 371 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)