+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1295

Thread: Is it possible to trade multiple accounts on Meta Trader?

Banned fxpiper is an unknown quantity at this point fxpiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think one or two account is perfect to trade because it has many problem to carry the multiple account. but if the trader carry the one account he will make it profit from here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried for a long time, and so far no problems. I have multiple accounts that use erbeda, and I often use them simultaneously. I'm also a daily basis to enable two accounts at once, the real account and a demo account when trading. But to be honest at the same ome trading account with one computer will be very troublesome. It is better we use several computers if you want to enable more than one account at once

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can open multiple accounts, because instaforex makes it easy for us to have a lot of accounts, if we want to run we have to open multiple windows on the terminal instaforex or we can install a multiterminal have been provided by the instaforex, it would be great for us not restricted in opening an account.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we may manage multiple accounts in metatrader. if we have the ability to manage your account well. but certainly not all merchants can manage more than one account, because I felt manage one account has a lot of trouble, so that manage more than one account certainly become more difficult. therefore, would need a better ability to manage more than one account.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it can be traded two or more accounts, and company InstaForex allow you to this, which is a very wonderful property in this company.
    But the problem is: How can you go more than one account!? This is the problem, and here the confusion, because the conduct of more than one account in Forex Trading is not easy, but will increase your trouble and your concentration.

Junior Member fransiska is an unknown quantity at this point fransiska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insaforex already provides the name multiterminal, with that, we can have multiple accounts instaforex, but I currently only mengguunakan one account and I can not use the name multi-terminal, maybe I'll try it next time

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can open platforms at the same time in the Meta and profits achieved through these accounts in forex but beware if you open two opposite deals you should warn that the loss of both the deals catastrophic loss mean to you .

Banned coolpips is an unknown quantity at this point coolpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have to use the Multi Terminal if we want to trade in the multiple accounts and this gives us the power to place the orders at the same time and also the power to close trades in all the accounts same time.

Senior Member abdulfx123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulfx123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is very possible to Forex trade in the multiple account on the meta trader for that you have to install the multi terminal is offered by only some Forex broker and thanks to my insta Forex brokers.

Banned full risk is an unknown quantity at this point full risk's Avatar
    Thanks
    instaforex have the right platform as you need, just download the multitrader platform from the instaforex website

even with mt4 or mt5 you can trade with multiple accounts by opening two or more trading windows as you need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)