+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader jo Trades place karta hy Trader ko chhy woh thek time pr place kary aor Trader ko market main enter and exit hony ka time frame mallom ho aor Forex Trading main thek Trading planing ho or thek Trading strategies hon phr Trading say profit earn krna easy hota hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap other traders ki opinion ko follow karte hai to aapke trades par uska effect to padta hi hai, mera ye kahna hai ki humen trades open karne se pahle sabhi ki opinion ko follow karna chahiye par trades open karne ke baad kuch ki experience aur decision se hi work karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aapko forex me trade lagana nahi aata hai to aapko kisi expert ki ray le kar hi trade karana chahiye warna aapko loss hota hai is lie aapko pahale forex me trade karana sikh lena hi chahiye warna aapko aise hi kisi aur ke opinion par hi trade karana padega aur aapko khud trade karna nahi aata hai.

Member smartphone is an unknown quantity at this point smartphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look here sir it is technical that I think is quite able to master the market pattern in the chart, and I with this technical enough to be able to map the market well. So this time onwards, I just use this technical with the understanding that I have, then I can conquer the forex finally you have to know more than about forex

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahin aisa nahin hota kiun ke main trade main sirf apna brain use karta hu aur kisi ki opnion ya advice nahin leta kiun ke aap jab ziada logon ki opnions lete hain aur zahir hai apki apni opnion bhe hoti hai to aap confuse hojatay hain aur decide nahin kar patay what to do and what not to do.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother it is true that i am learning all the posts of forum and prepare my self strategy as i will trade in the trading account. Basically the Forex market will more volatile in the Indian evening time of 5PM to 8PM, some time i have face problem in this evening time. Forex market is unexpected market it moves big on the basis news.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that because of the characteristics of this business, which runs from our homes, it is very difficult to be influenced by the opinions of other investors. However, the trader must enrich his trading system with the opinions of his colleagues. There are many ways to do it, one of them is Indian-forex.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that now, no. Since I already had one technical that I think is quite able to master the market pattern in the chart, and I with this technical enough to be able to map the market well.
    So this time onwards, I just use this technical with the understanding that I have, then I can conquer the forex market.

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only trade with their decisions and my own analysis. But strong support and resistance, monthly movement, just like some search and analysis made by forex experts since the beginning of the week or big event. In its strategy and re-entry point.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I did not. because I always base my trading with the analysis that I have previously made. So with so I can be sure to place position in the market with certainty, and never see the other's opinion on the market, because obviously quite different from the reference used by the mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)