+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 359 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear for me I think in forex trading i really hate to miss the moment when it is today. because there is a need to leave the house, I turn off my computer and did not take a position. but I have just opened metatrader, and prices have gone up hundreds of pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifi is an unknown quantity at this point saifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend aik cheaz jo mughay bohot buri lagti hai forex trading mn wo ye hai k jb mn deal close karnay lagta hn to bar bar re quot ka option show ho jata hai. thanks

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai agar jo humare pass pateince hai bhai to is business ko hum aur bhi behtar tarah se kar sakte hai bhai, ye bahut hi important hai, iske bina to bhai safal wali trade karna humare liye namumkin hoga bhai.
    trading karte time par patience ka hona bohot jaruri hai jab tak trader patience rakh kar trading nahi karega wo achi trading kar hi nahi sakta hai kyu ki us time par jyada tar trader patience nahi rakh pate hai aur loss kar dete hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji trading ke business me patience rakhna bahut he jaroori hai,yahan patience ke saat trader chalta hai to fir wo ess business me achha kar sakenga,yahan trader ko sabb achhe se samajhkar he market me chalna chahiye..
    Haan bhai agar jo humare pass pateince hai bhai to is business ko hum aur bhi behtar tarah se kar sakte hai bhai, ye bahut hi important hai, iske bina to bhai safal wali trade karna humare liye namumkin hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Fxawesome is an unknown quantity at this point Fxawesome's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only tend to hate things when I was new in the business, but now I am not more new to forex trading, I am getting used to the way things are been done here, and I must say that I hate nothing about the business now, in the past I hate that the market is uncertain, but now I can make analysis and tell on where the market will go if I have a clue.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex actually I consider re quotes is one of the major problems and I hate o see it specially when the market movements are fast and I want to perform any trade at a particular price and it does not get executed due to the same reason and few pips does make a different to the trade .

Senior Member sk116 is an unknown quantity at this point sk116's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which thing you hate mostly in Forex volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. while I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money , And I hate this about Forex most, I suffered these moments lots of time while trading,

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Jab kabhi main trading mein patience nahi rakh pata hoon, to mere liye ye sabse bura hota hai, patience ke sath mein trading karna hi hum logo ke liye kafi acha hota hai bhai, isliye ye hona jaruri hai bhai.
    hanji trading ke business me patience rakhna bahut he jaroori hai,yahan patience ke saat trader chalta hai to fir wo ess business me achha kar sakenga,yahan trader ko sabb achhe se samajhkar he market me chalna chahiye..

Senior Member sarim zia is an unknown quantity at this point sarim zia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one in the world do the business for the sake of profit and to get the success butt if he face the loss in the business it will be the most hate able thing for him the same condition is in the forex trading the profit is reason of happiness for trader and the loss is hate able thing......

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course actually its true that in forex losing is something which all the traders hate in forex and I am sure no trader would ever like to suffer losses while trading but it is a part of this trade and markets so losses are inevitable and traders must accept losses .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 359 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)