+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 546 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5451

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, nowadays Forex business in the most popular business in the world and this the largest trading platform the economic world. Most of the people now join this business to make good profit. To watch this kind of situation, I don't think that there is no end in Forex Market. Hope for the Best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    is there any end to forex??
    forex now a days has become very famous in all the parts of the world and its popularity is increasing day by day.
    so friends do you think that forex will ever end???
    give your opininons
    I do not think that forex will end because I think that will be popular forex day after day and it is important to the economy I think that forex will live forever with us. But if forex end I will find other work to continue to do part time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right forex never ends but it can modify with time to time, as you know when forex started people trading without margin and personally present in the market place but now we can easily trade on Internet from our homes.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka koi end nehi hey yeh us weqt tek rehay ga jab tek dunya rehay gi, kunki yeh esa business hey jis mien aap ko kahin bhi kaam kernay ki azaadi hey or is mien currencies involve hien yani her country ki ek nishaani hey, jab puri dunya khetam ho gi yani currencies khetam teb ja ker forex end ho ga, werna kabhi nehi

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    If we use of high leverage, lack of patience. Before entering a trade, proper planning should be done as to when to enter the trade, when exit the trade, what is the stop loss and take profit level
    You're talking about personal end, my friend. But I think the TS ask about the general, or forex industry as a whole if you like. But you are right, you know, on personal level.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think Forex will end anyday. Because until the international business prevails forex exchange will exist. Exporters,Importers governments banks need foreign currency . Governments need their foreign reserve. All those transaction take place in Forex market. Therefor FX market will exist for a long time.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think if there is end in forex because it's impossible if all countries in the world could use only one currency. Although it
    happened, I think it is still possible to trade GOLD, SILVER and OIL so I don't think if there is end of forex so it's no need to worry
    if we couldn't trade in forex anymore.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use of high leverage, lack of patience. Before entering a trade, proper planning should be done as to when to enter the trade, when exit the trade, what is the stop loss and take profit level

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi forex market koi end nahi.And forex is the best online trading corporation in the world.its so successful trading way.so this way does not be close.
    So doing job any time day or night.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i believe It's a circulate growth. It neaten feed with money. So there is no end of it. If there is no bleed then money happening testament act and it's not uncharacteristic of money. It give run forever. You may ending trading but umpteen people involving regular.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 546 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)