+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 546 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think if one day it will end. Because forex means money exchange. And that is needed all the time as long as the world still stands. But if the world will decide to use only one currency, then that can end forex. but we can still trade with gold and other tools. and another option is if all countries will ban it for individuals. but there is no reason for that because everyone wins. l means that no government or bank or broker has lost an individual due to trade. and no, I don't think so, because there is an end to forex trading, because many people are connected with this trade, even people who cannot work outside can trade forex in their homes, so that it will never end in cost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just because almost all organs of the track record of other daily life, the location will continue to work with foreign currencies to run a business company. Even though foreign currencies are closed, we will continue to trade around merchandise such as yellow metal ... then some people will trade their shares without awareness. in any case it does not end except in cases where the community is likely not to end, but will adapt it using innovative procedures plus design and style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, forex can't end, from forex is the end, maybe this world has many people who don't have any jobs and income, and then maybe it's the end of the world if you don't have forex and I think all the exchanges are important for Forex trading and don't I'm afraid Forex will be active at least until our end and I recently saw the Forex market making a trillion dollars and forex is the most interesting and amazing business in the world.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lebong View Post
    I don't think there is an end to forex because forex is growing day by day and its popularity is increasing. This is a business that has a good reputation and can be started with very little capital investment. There is no question of ending because this is a worldwide business and has a broader scope in business. and I think that for forex there is no end to itself but someone who wants to leave it so that the dose of forex does not stop that person when someone here works and gets a profit then he will definitely not leave this forum he will leave this because he did something wrong or something else ..
    नहीं। फॉरेक्स का कोई अंत नहीं है, यह फॉरेक्स के लिए कोई सवाल नहीं है। यह संदेह है कि मैं फॉरेक्स के बारे में सोचता हूं, लेकिन ध्यान से सुनें फॉरेक्स हमेशा के लिए रहेगा और यह कभी खत्म नहीं होगा। मुझे लगता है कि हर किसी को सीखना चाहिए कि विदेशी मुद्रा क्या है और यह कैसे काम करता है और लोग विदेशी मुद्रा क्यों करते हैं यदि बुनियादी प्रकार सीखने के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण हैं। और मुझे नहीं लगता कि एक लंबे समय के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा के लिए एक अंत है, लेकिन जब आप अपने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को रोकते हैं तो यह आपके विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का अंत होगा इसके अलावा यह सबसे अच्छा ऑनलाइन व्यवसाय है जिसे मैंने अपने जीवन में कभी देखा है एक छात्र और कक्षा के लोगों के लिए मध्यम

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is forex day going to end? I am not sure about this, the first clear ending is that your account is faster before the forex really ends. the second is bankruptcy broker. while the forex itself will expire when the whole world exists only to use one of the same coins, but this is very difficult because it is high considering the ego of each country or individual in it. And yes I agree with you. Previous trades are endless. We can trade on the forex market until we live in this world. And traders don't like to leave forex even if they lose in forex trading. To get their loss their money is trading forex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

angkara (2019-11-19)

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm trade bhi end ho ho sakta hi but abhi to nahi qk end to os waqat hoga jab koi trading karny wala na bacha hoga. means jab koi hopefully he will trade to work kary ga but felhal to trade forex buhat teezi to saath maqbool ho raha hai aur buhat se log forex trading join kar rahy hain. and Forex trading will end if everyone from all over the world uses the same currency. As long as we still have and use different currencies, forex will never end. I hope forex will never end

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

angkara (2019-11-19)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is an end to forex because forex is growing day by day and its popularity is increasing. This is a business that has a good reputation and can be started with very little capital investment. There is no question of ending because this is a worldwide business and has a broader scope in business. and I think that for forex there is no end to itself but someone who wants to leave it so that the dose of forex does not stop that person when someone here works and gets a profit then he will definitely not leave this forum he will leave this because he did something wrong or something else ..

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even though we have a margin call doesn't mean our trade will end. If you still have passion, you must evaluate each mc experience, and try to get up or deposit with little capital. MC is not a failure but success has been postponed. and I think there is no end to forex. Forex is a great business so that over time it will spread throughout the world and a day will come when almost the whole world will trade. Forex is the most attractive and amazing business in the world.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the right thing when we will not use a currency or when the world currency becomes a single currency then that will be the end of forex. And that won't happen anytime because every country wants its existence in the world. and I don't think it will end in the future. I think this will increase even more in the future. Because this is the best business in the world. And if there is a business that is successfully continued, it is impossible to end without a cause.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading will never end in the future because it becomes more popular today Evey and I think in the future every educated person does it to make huge profits by investing their money in it. it is a bit online place where we can make profits from our investments. And we can say that in the forex market there are only a few winners and most traders lose money so this work will last long but if there will be more winners then it might be difficult to trade long in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 546 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)