+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1073

Thread: My Golden rules.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your Golden rules here.I think they are so important for every trader in forex to remember it by heart.Then ,when we trade in forex,we may repeat them by heart and try our best not to make the mistakes there.I wish the Golden rules can help me all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like point 37b with " 37. We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible." and this is a s agood motivation for all to see thebusiness with realistic and we know that when we are in this position so we will easy to make it clear
    do the best we can

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my golden rule is follow MM strictly and be happy with the profit made.
    i wont desire too much or impossible profit levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    golden rule wohi hota hey her trader k jis mein us ko sab sey ziaada profit ho or kem az kem loss ho, mera bhi ek rule hey aur usi ko hi concentration sey follow kerta hun, jis ki weja sey mujhey faida ho reha hey

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien woh golden rules bohot baar elag elag thread mein beta chuka hun, in short aap youtube per jao aur wahan likho "nial fuller" aur is ki jeetni bhi videos hien sab download ker lien or us ko achay sey study kerein. they help u alott

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thank you to share this. It is vary impotent to follow the rules. But many of trader are know about rules but it is hard to follow the rules.
    I think if any one can follow there rules properly they will success every where.
    Consistently follow rules is vary hard.
    Hope every one can follow their rules.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are quite right, overconfidence is a problem for most forex traders. A forex trader should understand that you do not control the market and making profits in forex is not a function of your ego or ability to be right all the time. Rather is it dependent on your understanding of where the market is moving to at a particular point in time.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    List is too long but still its easy to follow all your rules. Ma ny abi tak sary rules ko follow nahi kea hy aur mjy lagta hy k perfect trader ban'ny k lye mjy sary rules ko follow krna ho ga. Sb sy mushkil kam tu emotions ko control krna he hota hy.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it is very good thread thx for the share brother i thnik that those rules is the best experience for the traders and for the one who dont have money they can begin with the demo account its the practice that all of us need it well we should avoid the greed and the thinking that the forex is a fast make money anyway thx for this i hope the best for all the member

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be your post is very much effective to you, but I think it is hard enough to use regularly , try to explain it with more details and with a pictures. if you have time to then make an example for the strategy. I think it will make your strategy more considerable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open