+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe it is good to trade the forex market business using mobile to do it because trader can easily check what is happening in the forex market trading business with their mobile phone and succeed in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it’s no double it is not a bad idea we can also do the trade with the mobile ,but i think if we do not have the good skills then we should avoid to trade through the mobile it will not prove the good idea for us.
    Last edited by vite; 2016-11-21 at 12:45 PM.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe that I didn't trade with the mobile because i think its hard to trade on mobile because 1st the screen resolution problem. and then the concentration problem on the market movements and i follow the Candlesticks and Support & Resistances. so for me this is so much difficult to trade with mobile. for me the Desktop PC is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, naturally in forex trading Id like to consider that trading with mobile is comfortable and portable. so you can trade at any time and anywhere in the world. so use the best mobile like iphone and samsung note for the best view and chart of the trading platforms. so it will give experienced and analysis of the trend.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, its right that forex trading is the best business. I clearly think mobile trading is actually very good a few time if trader go a few exactly in which there is actually no pc so trader can trade on the mobile. I think currently many trader trade upabout mobile. Trader ought to understand how to trade upabout mobile first after that trade upabout mobile.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I do find that you cannot have all the functions also on a mobile phone to trade accurately. Its only good when you have an open position already running and you have to go out side, so that you can check it from time from time from you mobile phone.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, its right that forex trading is the best business. I clearly think trading with mobile gives you an opportunity to manage your Forex account, observe financial market trends, place new orders and execute current positions. iphone , sumsung , because these type of phone are operate android system so that it helps you friendly trade

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir many of devices you can uses it to trading throu this devices like phone andriod ios opration systeme computures can be able to used to trade well in forex trade without having any stress of the phone so I prefer to make used of android phone which are more reliable used.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g dear aajkal to mtaqreban tamam forex brokers hamen mobile per trading karny ki facilty yani mt4 provide kar rahi hn for mobile k liye aap Samsung ka koi bhi android mobile le len aap us per trading kar sakty hen

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believed they are a lot of smart phone that you can be able to used to trade well in forex trade without having any stress of the phone so I prefer to make used of android phone which are more reliable used.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)