+ Reply to Thread
Page 1026 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 26 526 926 976 1016 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1036 1076 1126 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,260 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member abuls.hasan3 is on a distinguished road abuls.hasan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can just monitor the price level and use mobile to close and open trades There my friends who use it, he used
    and seems to greatly help us, can trade anywhere and anytime
    I also want to have job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned brac is an unknown quantity at this point brac's Avatar
    Thanks
    with some smart phones like Iphone, android, experia phone will help you to do trade easily. But sony ericson experia x8 which will enables you to very very easy access to you people and nokia n97 also good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use Iphone 4 for trading its great pleasure for me i enjoy it very much.i use MT4 on my i phone i can trade on its like computer mobile trading is another gets futures of forex you trade anywhere even bathroom but its sometime slow to trade although i enjoy it.

Senior Member amidon1 is an unknown quantity at this point amidon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobile trading is good feature,it wont be as good as we trade in computer,since the charts wont be so visible and many other small discomforts. Mobile trade use anywhere.

Senior Member mms is an unknown quantity at this point mms's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you sure? It was amazing.
    However, in my opinion, the price of the iPhone is still very expensive.
    I think If you intend to use the Android HP, I would not change too much speed.

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should have the good knowledge about the market to do the well tradings and with the computer base software we may have the good source for more well tradings. mt4 is good than the mobile tradings software.

Senior Member mms is an unknown quantity at this point mms's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, Windows mobile friend, basic
    My friends to use it, he will use Samsung
    Seems to have helped us greatly, and I can trade anytime and anywhere
    Also, I'd like to have it, but I do not have enough money to buy it yet

Senior Member nadim_bd is an unknown quantity at this point nadim_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trade on mobile you may use HTC, Iphone, Blackberry etc. But nowadays new Nokia cellphones also providing such facilities to trade.

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    (Nexus).. it think this phone is perfect as it fast and very strong, there are a lot of traders use fxTrade for Android on it.

Junior Member fxandme12 is an unknown quantity at this point fxandme12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with mobile is an awesome experience. I have tried it in my smart-phone and it helps a lot. For example I am in bus traveling for some personal work I can trade there. Mobile application has increased the freedom too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1026 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 26 526 926 976 1016 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1036 1076 1126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)