+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 540 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm trading in the forex market as a full-time trader. You can earn a lot of money in the forex trading by putting time and effort. If you are consistently learning and maintaining the trading journal that you have been learning about then this market has very much potential to reward you according to that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NADJIBOU is an unknown quantity at this point NADJIBOU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time forex trader, I do not want to be full time trader but what do I can not just be able to think anything except forex..24 hours a day ... once I also dream to forex that EUR-USD climbed about 600 pips I get a big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member HOSSAM is an unknown quantity at this point HOSSAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work in Aforqs market at the present time and full-time but you must know that the forex market of the toughest markets that you can handle and thus require significant experience in dealing with such markets

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have another job, you better make forex as panuh time job, because you will have more time to learn. and obviously it would be an advantage for you, because you will have a good knowledge in forex business, and it will be easier to make a profit through forex trading. because I also did it.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time trader, but i think i need to become a part time trader again and find another job as main job. It is not easy for me to earn stable income from forex. So i think i really need other job or business as my main job or business to earn main income to make a good living

Member rajitt is an unknown quantity at this point rajitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a student so i am a part time trader at forex because i have not get enough experience and knowledge to take it as my main business or job .knowledge ,experience,capital and also luck is key to forex trading profits

Member jiya721 is an unknown quantity at this point jiya721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Full time trader because I open my account every day. part time trader because I don't just do forex trading online so I really don't focus on forex trading alone..but i used to trade 2-3 days with pending order ..doing part time trading can brings good result sometimes for long term trading strategy.......

Junior Member mdkazipias is an unknown quantity at this point mdkazipias's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A person can take Forex as full time or part time job. Students can take it as per time job and can bare their educational expenses. I am a student and I take it as a part time job. But in future I will take it as my main business. Because we can earn a lot of money from here in short time.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I am a part time trader in Forex. Cause i have a office time to maintain. Then rest of the time i give in the Forex. But i have seen i income is so poor. So i have decided to do full time job in the Forex. Cause i love Forex very much.

Junior Member TechnoFunda is an unknown quantity at this point TechnoFunda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since I am o my 2 years to the forex business, I am still a part time trader. Still I have many long ways to go before I can even consider to be eligible to become fulfill time trader. Full time traders means all my earning depends upon my trading only, but since the market as well know is very lucrative and volatile there is no sure income on a a monthly basis, that is why utmost confidence and skills are required

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 540 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)