+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 627 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. That news has become a very important factor in forex and is very influential on FX, but because you know there is a Forex news analysis that teaches you how to deal with the market at the time of the news. Lucky with your trade. ... and the news of some tine news trading shows positive results that are good for trading, but at the same time it also makes bad results in trading ... some time on luck when you have a little trading news shows a positive newa ... or when the same when you have a large amount in cradit suddenly bad news is com or you lose most .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the fundamental analysis of the trading market has its own interests and frankly because the market also passes World economic guidelines - and the news about all of that has an impact on the market - experience traders can guess the market is moving well according to news updates. and actually when the high impact news was published then the market moved very high and at this point I thought the technical analysis would not work but when there was no news the technical analysis helped us. so we need to understand both, but we need to follow the news more carefully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the news is very important for trading so I think forex is a real job so join forex with complete learning so it will go to get to join forex and so I think working in the forex business and we need to be here working for traders, trading Forex along with there are a lot of ebooks provided as well which in turn some types of beginners can see to learn about it. and the Forex market relies on fundamental analysis means news and there is a lot of meaning to the big impact on the forex market and many traders trade on the basis of news and get money with news ... Because the news market can change trends.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bound in or form a closer inspection after a series of channels, e-mini merchants will find the price action in the market divided into two parts. At other times, however, the market continues to trend up or down the outlet and start. I have the word "trend" and I have to find a satisfying definition of almost 25 years of work. and that information has become the first thing in currency trading and is very significant in ForeX, but as you know there is research on Forex information that educates you how to overcome this industry with a very good duration of information

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New courses play an important role in the Forex market can trade suddenly. With once again completely changed since the last condition. So never have to open a technical trade analysis better that we must use both technical analysis and return to a strong signal that all new resistant impacts have a major influence on market movements. and keep going and that has a big impact on the market too. And sometimes after the news the market may move for the announcement of this news, sometimes the hope of announcing big economic news even gives a big one, the desire to learn he will learn something from his miscalculations / losses which will in turn make ...

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, when high-impact details are published and then the market goes very well and in this case I think certain analyzes will not work, but when there is no data, a specific analysis helps us. then we need to understand both, but we need to maintain more detailed time effectively. and Not all news releases are made the same. The key to trade news is knowing which releases are important and which are not. For example, there is no point in the position before the US wholesale inventory report because this data is not a game changer for the US economy and almost never affects US puppets.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, trading news is very important and to oversee all the news is the next important thing. I still remember the moment I lost my $ 600 account because of trading news, it was one of my client accounts, but after that I was very careful and made good profits in news trading. and bound in or form a closer inspection after a series of channels, e-mini merchants will find the price action in the market is divided into two parts: shurimman. At other times, however, the market continues to trend up or down the outlet and start. I have the word "trend" and I have to find a satisfying definition of almost 25 years of work.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of income can be made by disciplined and exxpert forex fund managers. One of the biggest advantages of switching starting with these little things is that the investment manager has the right to have a legitimate commission for additional services and trades that he gets. and Traders need to learn fundamental analysis and in this way traders can get very good profits. Only using technical analysis has enough traders to hate it when there are high-impact news in their partner trading. We will be able to continue to have quality traffic that continues. trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself will not open a trade transaction in the currency news will be released as a trade for me. It's better to give more time to the currency pair but the metal experience is sometimes also good but the steps are risky if the balance is too low. and If the United States has an inflation rate below the prescribed standard, the Fed will raise interest rates to pursue the desired inflation rate. The inflation rate will rise. the effect of this news release will lead the hunt for the dollar so people will accumulate large and the direction of the USD will continue to increase.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One unemployment rate in each of them is among the main determinants of currency valuation. if the unemployment rate is low which shows the currency becomes stronger then in the long run ...... then later because the information is printed monthly so hoping that it will have some results this month also makes us stronger. and if we talk about ordinary news rather than NFP announcements but for something truly unexpected is like the last one can get when there is news about Greece asking for help from the IMF, the euro falls like a shooting star, and only after 2 days they go up like rockets, confusing week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 627 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)