+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 982 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 699 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member talvindersigh is an unknown quantity at this point talvindersigh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ham every working days me trading krte hai...during trading we take some good/bad decision...
    please share your daily trading experience with us that
    today what you learn....?
    its is new in your learning or not...?

this is helpfull thing for every trader
    daily trading experiance ager kisi trader ko hai toh uske liye boht acha hai kyuki trader ko daily trading ke saath saath daily news updates milti rehti hai. aur daily trading krne wala trader acha profit gain kr leta hai. daily updates aap fundamentel analysis sy le skte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we can write the daily trading diary then it would be use as a reference for the future and we can easily get help from it and we can see the mistakes we have done at the past and we can take lesson from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    experience in forex trading should we have, if we want to become a successful trader, without a good experience, do not ever wish we were able to trade well, we will always fail, to get a good experience, we must always learn and practice seriously

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that my experience a lot of trading in one day. In one day I opened a position in trading and it does not always profit. There is a position I close defeat in forex trading. And there is also a profit. That's all that I made the experience.

Senior Member king.hnd is an unknown quantity at this point king.hnd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading main experience ki boohat importance hai.iss field main jo loog expert hain wo kamm time dy kar bhi achi earning kar leety hain.iss liey hamain experienced logon say seekna chahiey or khud bhi practice karni chahiey.

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 321 Posts
    mjhe ek hi mhine me bhut experiance aagya hai mjhe pura ek mhina hone wala hai is montyh se hi mene trading start ki thi starting me mjhe loss ho rhe the per kuch hi din me mjhe apne loss hone ke time pe kaise apne aapko control krna hai wo me sikh gya or ab me jaan gya hu kaise control krte hai apne emotion greed everything in market.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear In my view you should do not open big lots. Because the main reason of losing our bonus money is that we open bigger lots and when market moves opposite than we lose big money and get mc .

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear personally in my oppinion I believe daily trading experience is very important for every trader.You can gather experience through daily trading.It will help you to become more strong and durable in forex market.Daily experience will help you to become a successful trader in forex market.Good experience can ensure your success in forex market.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, for me strongly I believe I trade everyday as a full time trader and i gain experience everyday in the business. I only need to make sure that the strategy I am applying to a particular trade is correct to avoid unnecessary panic when there is a reversal in the market price.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my oppinion I believe my trading daily is very bad experience because keep selling and buying and sentiments keep changing whole day and dream of big profits never work out for me and I would advise traders not to try day trading as it is very tiring and not so profitable and there is lot of noise and whispaw in day trading ad we should always be willing to trade long time frames and long term trading plan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 982 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)