+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 809 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no special kind of the trend in this and you dont need to find the best time and the trend in this if you just have the knowledge , as everyone know that there is up-down is the trend in this due to this no one cant imagine the exact forecast...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wajoe is an unknown quantity at this point wajoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of indicators like the parabolic sar come in handy in identifying a trend that is to come or even a trend that is strong, there are more useful indicators that help a lot in doing this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member komeng is an unknown quantity at this point komeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading with trend is incredibly sensible trading strategy. to actually establish a trend perpetually use additional then one indicators. and these all are giving strong signals then enter trades.
    i establish trends in the facilitate of moving averages, bollinger bands, rsi and adx.

Senior Member mnbvkundar2514 is an unknown quantity at this point mnbvkundar2514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie, so most of the measure i take the tendency in criminal case. But, sometimes its perfect. ordinarily, i use several indicators to judge the inclination. Move indicator is the most grassroots indicator victimized to conceptualize the trend.

Banned Dimas is an unknown quantity at this point Dimas's Avatar
    Thanks
    se complete training se e hum forex me trend ko judge to me it is not possible because it is not as simple business as it seems one have to take much time to reach at this.

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend
    Frankly, that this is what is looking for any trader determine the price trend for this is based on several indicators and analyzes of basic and other technical and with the remaining decisions relative investigation despite the long experience, so I advise you to have the ability to determine the direction most of the time and not in all that difficult

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before drwaing my trend, i identify the points it will cross, i usually look for tow or three key points from where my treand will pass and yhose points must be eight pips before the actual one

Banned javedmalik is an unknown quantity at this point javedmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    to identify the nice trend you would like the technical study. you must use some smart indicator United Nations agency can tell you the support and resistent purpose to entry. and affirmative the time issue. open a tread once the market is open of that country, which time if you employ the support or resistant purpose then you'll realize the correct trend to entry.

Senior Member mnbvkundar2514 is an unknown quantity at this point mnbvkundar2514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And in most cases when we use our ticker and emotions in trading the prove is in showcase of amount. So its gambler to refrain feelings suchlike covetousness and dread and concentrate on doing a perfect analysis.

Banned hsalem is on a distinguished road hsalem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the strategy which you follow will help you to identify the true situation of the trend
    so i advice you to follow the ichmoukou system . it will simplfy the situation of the trend using the cloud in this system

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 809 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)