+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 809 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Member khalil7698 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil7698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course that you identify the true trend. If you are use the indicators and draw the trend line. So that you are find the true trend. You are able to exit entry point. You are successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko esme trend ko samajhne ke liye trader ko esme achha trading system ka jaroorat hai,trader ne jetna jada practice kiya hota hai wo trend ko ussi se market me achha kaam kar sakenga,trader ko esme analysis karte hue he market me kaam karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azhari09 is an unknown quantity at this point azhari09's Avatar
    Thanks
    very i agree big period of u energy and energy provides the actual answers of the actual market. incorrect alerts tend to be lot reduced on big supports. So the constantly much better to have apparent look into the significant supports such as daily, H1 supports. And the also very essential to the temporary traders to used these types of supports even if these people can be trading on 5M or even 15M time supports.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trend ko follow karke he trader earn kar sakta hai aur eske liye trader ke paas achha trading system hona bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme market me sabb samajhkar kaam karta hai to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga..

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji ye toh trader ke skills, knowlegde aur experience par depend karta hai ke aap sahi trend kaise pata kare aap ko yaha analysis karni hoti hai iske liye aur jab aap ko sahi trend mil jaata hai aap achcha profit bana sakte hai bhai.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    If you have to identify the good trend of the pair then you must have to look for the technicals of the pair so that you can see the trend on the hourly charts so you can place the trade in that direction and make good income from it
    Haan bhai main bhi is baat ko manta hu ki trends ki knowledge jin traders logon ke paas me ho jaati hai wo log apni trading ko easily kar bhi sakte hain aur unke paas me is tarah ki trades se acche profits aa sakte hain. Hame apni trading me se hone waale losses ko bhi kisi tarah se kam karna hoga.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to identify the good trend of the pair then you must have to look for the technicals of the pair so that you can see the trend on the hourly charts so you can place the trade in that direction and make good income from it
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member ecoobeco is an unknown quantity at this point ecoobeco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have to understand the trading system well so that you can understand what is the best time of trading.Again,you have to practice trading in demo account for about three months and you will not get any money for that.By practicing,you will develop your trading skills. gIf i Weal feature so Necessary hard work .I think if i hard work it also improve and earn money my life .Hard work is one of the key to be a successful traders.if you want to success in your life your necessary to be a hard

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahe log hamko bhu jayada hi good aur true tred ki jankari hamko anubhav s ehi mil saqkti hai hamko es bat ko bhut jayuada hi ache se samjh len chahiey sjiue ki hamko bhut jayada hi fayad ho skat hai hamko bhut jayad hi acha lagat hai esko us ekarne me

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex because a part time occupation. and currently i can earn well if you take the actual forex because a occupation. so my opinion is forex is actually a one kind of occupation exactly in which we can earn profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 809 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)