+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 181 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1801

Thread: Hedging & SL.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    As you have pointed out also hedging is one very effective way of recovering losses and i agree too but for the newbies which are learning trading with small deposits this may not be an effective idea
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    As you have pointed out also hedging is one very effective way of recovering losses and i agree too but for the newbies which are learning trading with small deposits this may not be an effective idea
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-03-01)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    in my opinion hedging is very complicated method. this method is not for all trader. this method just for trader who know how to hedge work.
    if I personally still see this hedging is part of aja To reduce the risk when we have minus plot but what may make because this strategy also has the same difficulty level with the other techniques

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion hedging is very complicated method. this method is not for all trader. this method just for trader who know how to hedge work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    mere dosto ye Hedging kya he ??jara hidi me bataye to mujhe samajh ne me asani hogi.
    ha me stop loss use karta hoon apne balance ko bachane ke liye. aur stop loss deta hoon 30 pips ka. isse mera balance accha rehta he. pehle main sl nehi deta tha par abhi me sl deta hoon. har kisiko sl dena chahiye.
    Heding matlab ek hi price me sell aur buy dono karenka jisse hume ek me profit hoga aur dusra position me loss hoga aur profit wala position close kar deanaka aur negeative position ka reverse hone ka intezar karneaka,

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-03-01), rabish (2014-01-17), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-15)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere dosto ye Hedging kya he ??jara hidi me bataye to mujhe samajh ne me asani hogi.
    ha me stop loss use karta hoon apne balance ko bachane ke liye. aur stop loss deta hoon 30 pips ka. isse mera balance accha rehta he. pehle main sl nehi deta tha par abhi me sl deta hoon. har kisiko sl dena chahiye.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is risky in comparison with stop loss...
    stop loss do not require any special experience. as you just have to place it according to market's support and resistance..
    while hedging require lots of experience....
    new comers should avoid hedging..instead of this they should use stop loss and take profit

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    Hedging is very dangerous one when compared to stop loss, Hedging is used in some extreme cases but Stop loss in all trades. If we want to have some success in Hedging we should be experienced well.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and stop loss plays extremely vital role in forex trading..
    By applying these two tools, you can minimize your loss but new traders should keep them self away from hedging because it requires lots of experience..
    Stop loss must be used by every trader, either experienced or new comer

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and Stop Loss Strategy have their own advantages and disadvantages. I prefer to use Stop Loss than Hedging before it's easier to apply and implement. If we used Stop Loss Strategy, all we must know only how to place Stop Loss in the right position. Maybe it's simple to understand but it's not as simple as it looks. If we wanted to place where did the right time, we must know what method that we used in trading. If we used scalping method, many traders didn't like to use Stop Loss in this method but if you wanted to put Stop Loss with this method, I suggested to put it not more than 10 pips from your opened condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 181 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)