+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 795 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 7944

Thread: Demo vs Real

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by putrafx View Post
    Demonstration trading may be one of the ways to judge the overall performance of your broker. However, be cautious and do not allow
    the tight propagates and quick executions from the demo accounts trick you and cause you to think that it's the same with the actual broker reside account as well
    Well, real cash is good however the demo is to buy your began practically until you have learned all that you should get make money from the forex market. Should you just leap into reside trading, you'll probably loose the money you spent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that once again learn trading with real accounts.I m the best F15 pilot in a simulator among my friends but i cant fly an f15. same is the case with Forex. As possible as I know demo is a copy of real . Thanks ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsgreen is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rok View Post
    The world of forex trading is full of exciting opportunities to earn profits and win prizes. There are several types of bonuses being offered by the brokers from time to time and then there are the trading contests which serve as excellent marketing tools.
    We occassionally are eager and dash to swiftly get and also feel the final results and it is this which is often damaging trader, when it is too long to employ a demo consideration saturation will be in us all, but luckily this time there exists a live consideration of money bonus and then we can feel the true trading and never have to remove the money so it can be extremely helpful and also useful for the event and development of our investing

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rok View Post
    The world of forex trading is full of exciting opportunities to earn profits and win prizes. There are several types of bonuses being offered by the brokers from time to time and then there are the trading contests which serve as excellent marketing tools.
    Demonstration trading may be one of the ways to judge the overall performance of your broker. However, be cautious and do not allow
    the tight propagates and quick executions from the demo accounts trick you and cause you to think that it's the same with the actual broker reside account as well

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx_boy View Post
    yes i am agree with you and i think to start forex we should take both seriously. both are part of forex trading. if we make best use of demo account then we can earn more money from real account.
    well in terms of me i do believe both the trial trading and also real investing are very excellent but i think before you buy we make investments our funds into the stay account we merely have to take many of our time to take the trial account to find out the very best approach our techniques and signals can go to make the numbers of pips we wanted almost all trading

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the reason behind it could be the fear of losing money its may be beacuse of lacking self confidence, that whenver we face situations in real account we lost our money but in demo we actually dont care about losing so we make ourselves pretty much sure to play wisely.

Banned sohel rana is an unknown quantity at this point sohel rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think without money there was no different between demo trade and real trade. in demo trade we use virtual money on the other hand we use real money. demo tarde is use only for practice on the other hand real trade is use for earn money.if a forex trader take demo trade as a real trade i think it is very helpful for him and in future when he start real trade he can easily make profit.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well..demo is the account where we can practice in develop our trading ability. Also the real account we can invest and trade to get profit. so every new trader firstly practice in demo account and then trade in real account.

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo aur real account almost same hi hote hain, bus fark itna hai ki demo trading me virtual money se trading ki jati hai aur real account me real money ke through. Iske alawa mujhe nahi lagta ki koi difference hai in dono me. Demo account se aap wo sab sikh sakte hain jo appke real account me hota hai, isliye demo account trading is must important for doing practices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 795 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)