+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 187 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1867

Thread: Always Aim for Small Consistent Daily Profits.

Senior Member sarmad99 is an unknown quantity at this point sarmad99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every professional Forex traders understand that every individual trade is a unique even, where the outcome is random relative to the last trade or the next trade. New Forex traders must know that in each individual trade, there will be a random, unpredictable distribution between winning and losing. But on a collective basis just the opposite is true. If a large number of trades are executed, patterns will emerge that produce a consistent, predictable, and reliable outcome.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is what most good scalpers do. They always look for consistent daily profits. On an average one can make 0.5 to 1% of the trading capital per day if one learns everything properly about trading. However we need to note that daily there is no trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to understand where we are able to mae and well known to work in the same and well known to trades and we have and we have to understand where we are making alot of good structures and we have to make a lot the same

Banned bettaieb_ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point bettaieb_ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the biginning is hard to get used of trading and know all the tricks and be aware of all mistakes after you make the first errors and start fixing these flaws to get a better strategy.

Banned subro898 is an unknown quantity at this point subro898's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i make virtuous started trading i had a real slender ephemera and i didn't espouse any nonhazardous direction plans , i took big risks , i was greedy and i desirable big profits and i forfeited all my money , the only way to be booming is to be competent to represent homogeneous profits in this job even if they were real minuscule profits .

Senior Member subirdas481 is an unknown quantity at this point subirdas481's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i expect making several make on regular ground present economic for us and we will experience . it order patience when you were on patience and you are meet with your ensue after that you will be win in no term .

Banned dibin is an unknown quantity at this point dibin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank for your post, my friend. to me I think that we should have a good attitude, always maintain a calm heart. Knowledge is what you get for your trading rules of the premise, money management is the stop loss.In point trading we can desist losses and we can also standard our greed through reference trading on regular assumption..Have nice trades to you.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a forex exchange trader should make sure that they actually use small lot sizes so that they can have a controlled trades with minimal risks. Consistent making of profits is the main secret to success.
    Patience is Key.

Banned Altamash6 is an unknown quantity at this point Altamash6's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new trader and i think that target trading is the best specially for the beginners and it is also good for other traders. In target trading we can avoid losses and we can also control our greed

Senior Member jashim03g is an unknown quantity at this point jashim03g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Resoluteness, could be advised the part toughest broker to inform in a real speculator. Despite ages involving treatment I nonetheless recognize desires to analyze along with the newest strategy already in the market. Without having self-discipline you give not buy and trade the timing right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 187 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)