+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1753

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes recently I had a lost which was totally because of greed so now i am strictly following that i will never ever be greedy in forex as now I am pamm trader and I want to do trading with following all the rules I have set for my self so that I never want to lose because I am a pamm trader now and ?I want to use all that I have learned in forex and I think losing is over for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The bad habit in forex trade is greed. Mos to the trader fall under serious trap of greed. While trading if they win some profits, they stay longer in the trade with greed of making more profits, but in the end just end up losing all the money. Greed is that one bad emotions that every trader must learn to avoid else trading will be much more difficult than one would ever imagine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hiren For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14), ntn (2019-09-08)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a very bad habit of not booking the profits during my trades when I have them and emotion of greed comes into existence and I wait for more profits which leads to losses in same trade.So I need to overcome this habit of mine.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14), ntn (2019-09-08), sohelforex (2012-02-01)

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    my bad habits at the moment are

1 having less patience
    2 not following the news properly
    3 less time to trade
    Point number 1 and 3 also applicable for me. When i place a trade, my mind think we have to get the profit immediately, i always face with this problem by not controlling patience i will not able to create more wealth. Thats why ultimately i always give less time to trade.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my bad habits at the moment are

1 having less patience
    2 not following the news properly
    3 less time to trade
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14), ntn (2019-09-08), sohelforex (2012-02-01)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody when take position then they want to take profit. No one wants to take loss. my big mistake or bad habit that I never put stop loss which gives me many times margin call.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14), ntn (2019-09-08), shohel molla (2012-07-15)

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst bad habit is not booking the profits which you have just collected, if you book the profits in time it only increases your balance and your ability to trade more, second bad habit is to trade when the market is dead, third bad habit is trying to predict the market movement

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to preetksgill For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08), sohelforex (2012-02-01)

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade on the eur usd..and i every time forget to change the lot size..and i have more greed..so i really want to improve trading for control this bad habits that obstacle for goood earningn
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronak For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08), sohelforex (2012-02-01)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I was greedy at times and I paid the price so I decided to be greedy never ever again. so just eliminate your mistake and then you will improve as trader. every one has bad habits and we can work out to eliminate those bad habits. we can add some good habits too. habits can effect on your trader. but Greed is one of the biggest bad habit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    Many of the people trading forex makes minor to major mistakes while they trades. By starting this thread we should be able to know various types of bad habits which we have to avoid during forex trading.
    The bad habit in forex trade is greed. Mos to the trader fall under serious trap of greed. While trading if they win some profits, they stay longer in the trade with greed of making more profits, but in the end just end up losing all the money. Greed is that one bad emotions that every trader must learn to avoid else trading will be much more difficult than one would ever imagine.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08), shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), sohelforex (2012-02-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)