+ Reply to Thread
Page 936 of 938 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 934 935 936 937 938 LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Junior Member ankursweet83 is an unknown quantity at this point ankursweet83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MONEY MANAGEMENT ,NO GREED ,ENJOYING FOREX, NOT THE SOLE SOURCE OF INCOME ,SMALL LOT SIZE WITH PROPORTIONALLY BIG EQUITY...........is it still risky???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ankursweet83 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlover View Post
    forex does not seems to be risky market. according to my little experience i understand that if we have more equity and trade with small lot then there is no reason to fear the forex market. forex seems to be risky because we expect more with little invest.
    ji haan jitna hamara equity kam hoga utnqa hi risky hame laagea,,agar hamare pas capital achi hogi to hame
    difficaulty nahi hogi forexme kamane ki,,aur risk bhi kam rahega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tarun2305 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also think that forex market is the toughest and most riskies market in the world, but it is most rewarding also, and unlike other markets it also moves a lot giving you many opportunities on daily basis with less capital required as compared to other type of trading instruments, so there both advantages and disadvantages of forex market, final decision is of a trader himself to trade forex or some other instrument

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlover View Post
    forex does not seems to be risky market. according to my little experience i understand that if we have more equity and trade with small lot then there is no reason to fear the forex market. forex seems to be risky because we expect more with little invest.
    yehe idea tha mera k ager mere pass bari equity ho to main choti lot laga ker market ko wins ker sekta ha
    baat a jati ha experience par evene apke pass bahut ziada paisa ba ho till the time jeb tek ap ki entry sehe nahi ho sekti rathe r lot size small or big losses hoon gein , or chote losses after some bade ho jatey hain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to got2luvyou25 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fxlover For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not as easy as any other business as the market is highly volatile. But with a right attitude and right approach you can make you way through trading. there are so many trading instuments available for trading. So according to your need you can select high/low volatile pair to trade . It will reduce the trading risk for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trading market in the world have some risk too. But i never agree with you that, Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world. If you are a newbie with short experience than you are right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to birbolnath For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post
    Hi folks .welcome to my thread, this is my first thread in our forum.As you know, there are many method of investments. Example : Stock, forex, or business....
    In my forex career, I have learned non-stop for 3 years, and invested so much money. Forex is risker than Stock, and 90% trader failed in this market. In my opinion, this is the most difficult investment method and riskest in the world. Do you agree or disagree ?
    Yes, of course. Its really hard to earn in Forex. Someone member of this forum told Forex as second hardest business in the world. If you understand the kind of risks, then you may avoid risks and may concentrate in making profits. Try to get familiar with technical analysis, and this may help you to make some profits.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not agree with my friend the merchant. Now trade Forex when you were unsuccessful. Enter the circulation, without specifying the objective of this investment. Now is the failed merchant who withdraws without reason to know so he can address them and then will become a successful trader and make profits from Forex.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to michael For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right forex is the riskiest and toughest type of trading and tougher than stock trading but one can manage the risks and earn money in forex by practising proper discipline and trading with small lots instead of opening large lots with small deposits

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 936 of 938 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 934 935 936 937 938 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)