+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 609 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6087

Thread: Is there any possible way to detect the trend early?

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dude. It is possible. For this u have to read the news & know some technical issue. For the first time it will hard for you. But when u get experienced then u can easily find the trend of the chart. Some Indicator also give u the signal/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is not possible to detect early trend line. If it is possible then everybody can make profit without loss. But you can identify market trend line on analysis. So you need to be good knowledge for technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I m a newbie in forex trading and i would like to know whether there is any way to detect the trends early enough to earn some nice profits.
    yes bahi es main koi muskil kam nahi ha main samta hoon k agr tum acha trqa sa three month trading ko daya do to ap achi trading kar sakta hoo or ap es main sa both zadia profit gain kar sakta ho jtana ya profit dana wala business ha shaeed he koi or business ho itina profit dana woala/

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the hardside to know the trend from the beginning, and because sometimes the trend continue the breakout too, so for it we just can make it closer with using high time frames and some indicators for it...and this is about the point for entrry and exit..
    do the best we can

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you understand the market movement factors like as fundamental, technical and market sentiment then you predict that where are market is going to future. So understand the trend path first you learn the market movement factors that are actually set the market path
    This is a very nice comment. very difficult to detect early trends. I still can not master it. I usually will just continue the trend of market prices that are already running. I better wait until the trend is visible, I do a new trading position
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you understand the market movement factors like as fundamental, technical and market sentiment then you predict that where are market is going to future. So understand the trend path first you learn the market movement factors that are actually set the market path.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I dont think so that there is any shortcut way to do that. I use MA to detect a trend and it is very much good that we depend on MA to detect trend. I usually trader based on trendline and MA.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to first find was a big trend, and when we have found the trend of our trade Dalma then the next step is to notice kesul trend that happens every day so that we can do it better trading

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    -I thought, with attention to news. News is a major effect on market movements. If you want to see the trend, you can look at a larger time frame. As long as there is no news, I'm sure a large time frame is very good at determining the trend. But when the news will be released, should you stop trading and start to pay attention to news.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can be done to detect the early going of the trend, that we begin to see from the TF M5 see where the direction of movement, followed by a larger TF, and if all the TF has been demonstrated in the same direction, then the possibility there is also a larger trend. especially coupled with the news that supports the direction of the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 609 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)