+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 537 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5370

Thread: Always lower your trade size when you are trading poorly.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I think that is right...one way to protect our trading balance is to lower the lot size we are using until we can be able to get back our account to a healthy state again. It is important to think clearly your Plan B in case your position end in heavy lose.
    jeb koi b trader market main enter hota ha to us ko ye clear ker lena chaha k ager ye prices ai gein to main ye kerun ga por ager ye prices ai gi to main aisa kerun ga , the mian reaosn why i am saying that jeb ap proprly ready hoon gein market her prices ko face kerne k leye only then you may can makes the improvement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to got2luvyou25 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i loss 3 trade on a row on that time i stop my trading for that day. I think it is better to stop trading then using lower trade size after losing in a row. Because if you loss in row thats mean your mind is not under control. And on that situation you can't make profit from your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to set the lots size with wise for every condition and do not make a new setting that can harm and place your trading at the bad place..sometimes when the emotion come after see and face some losing with continue then the trader will double or make higher setting for their lots size and hope to get back their money and this is not rartional and bad thig for to do
    do the best we can

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use a lower size of lots to trade would be safer for your account. especially if you use it to try out your new system. or you are hesitant and unsure which way prices will move, but you still want to open a trading position should be done with the use of money management and good risk management.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes live today to fight tomorrow. It is always safe to play with small lot orders as it protects our account from adverse moves of the market, though the profit is small it is better till we increase the accuracy of our trade analysis and prediction.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is wise that we always trade with lower with small size..if we are not doing in forex trading...because if we do not do well in forex trading and make some mistakes, then it means that we do not have a good knowledge about forex market and has not developed a good strategy or planning for it....so it is wise that we only follow market and trade with smaller lots , and we will be able to understand forex market well.....

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if my poor trading conditions and decline, I will stop first trade. I will start to improve my performance in the trade before deciding to trade again. we should not force ourselves to trade despite using a smaller lot size.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    merya kehayl sy iasa kabi nhi hota meray sath ku k jab me kabi sahi trade be karta hu tab b me loss me ja rha hota hu yeh kehna theek nhi hoga k main jab be poor trade kru to me loss me he jao but agar ap achi expert trader hen to ap aisa kabi nhi kareen geen.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use the lower lots size is very good to avoid from big losing, we have to wise to set the lots size and do not think to get the money with fast if we do not sure for what we analyze..
    we need to see the market with clear and do not push to use the higher one, just see the condition is needed...
    lower lots size will give the comfortable situation and confident...but we need discipline and patient

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its better for the beginner of the forex trading that when they start the trading at initial stage they need to be make their trade size small and more concentration for their trading to get the profit in forex trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to herono1 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-03-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 537 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)