+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 619 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6190

Thread: How long time you work on one strategy idea.

Senior Member pakhi_pk is an unknown quantity at this point pakhi_pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know one thing how long time you work on one strategy idea.There are too many idea that come in our mind but we can not work on all time.There is no time limit.So,we can work on one strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as I think my strategy is working well and give me a satisfaction and profit, i work on modifying it always and in the weak market or strong market or even in a flat market, strategy should work well i guess, so traders have to modify their strategies until they get consistent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member toptrader is on a distinguished road toptrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its right there are too many idea in forex trading but i always follow forex market and proper analysis. because understand the forex market very important step so fundamental and technical analysis is must important.

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after i select a strategy i use it till i feel it is not good to use. we can not day how long it takes to drop it. i usually depend on one strategy during a period. but search and try on some new strategies with demo, while using the current strategy. so far i have used many strategies and i can not say one is better than the other. all of my strategies have performed well under different market conditions.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right one stratagy i am using with two weeks but i don't know in the future in use the same stratagy or by reading and articles i got another stratagies to read it different all the time i am using one stratagy now but i don't know for how many times i have to use this

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    while trading i am trying be concentrate and control my emotion but it never possible for 100% but i'm trying.....

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont use anything else but my averaging strategy most of the time, initially i had some trouble but now it work fine for me and so i am not looking of any other strategy ever and am fine with mine.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have worked with different strategies in the past. They were used for my scalping. I used them for several months. But they really got me sick. I got sick of the strategy because it takes me time and a lot of energy and stress to make little money. So i started to look for something else. I eventually found something several months ago and i am already sticking with it. It works with the bigger time frames.

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depend on the market trend and own analysis. Every trader makes his or her strategy of trading which is based on his or her analysis. Time by time it is much needed to change the strategy and trading plan because the market movement or trend is not same everyday.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If strategy is gives me profit in most of my trades then i can't stop to work with that strategy. It is smart thinking to continue our successful strategies for long time in Forex because it is reliable and tested strategy for us. If the strategy not working in most of trades, we should leave it forever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 619 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)