+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2579

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2017-12-25   18:14
    Best answer #2

jo beginners trader hian wo 0.01 ki lot use karian to thik hain q ke forex aik market main bohat risk hai is main humain bohat zdya risk se prerhez karna chayed to hi best hai.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

Banned moneyearn is an unknown quantity at this point moneyearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not forget to adjust between lots and lots of good .using capital and regularly will extend the life of our account.and the thing to remember is, use the security margin to stem whopping 1000 pips can practice any kind of strategy without having margin call.so mini lots give us enough space to move and to practice and learn more about forex.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the beginners, they must keep their lot size small. This is how they can have the assurance that they will not lose their account. If you see, price always goes up and comes down. Thus, as long as one can survive in the market, he will get some profit and that is possible only by keeping his lot size low so forex trading is the best busniess and also decrease the poverty

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

The profit earned from a firm's normal core business operations. This value does not include any profit earned from the firm's investments (such as earnings from firms in which the company has partial interest) and the effects of interest and taxes.
    so forex trading bring a new technec tha who determine the profit and loss . so forex trading is best teacher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheed0722 is an unknown quantity at this point waheed0722's Avatar
    Thanks
    you choose the smallest lot in advance when a trade, and do not forget to adjust between lots and lots of good .using capital and regularly will extend the life of our account..Thanks

Senior Member sm4sh is an unknown quantity at this point sm4sh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore it is best to do a habit to open a position with a large lot in a small account, so that we get the precision entry points when trading in real account instead of So your lot size should depend on how much capital you have. Take 5% of that, and you have the amount of money that you can risk in one trade. Yo and of course you need to plan it carefully based on how's your trading worked with If they start with big lot size they can loose as they are not skilled.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kriss View Post
    I think we should have to do with the small size in advance, because a beginner should be able to do well in advance, so it should start with the small ones with can run patiently then all would be very nice ...
    lot depends on the actual use of capital that we use, generally beginners should use a lot that can withstand 1000pips price movements in the market. This makes them relatively safe account. if you want to get bigger results, then you should use a larger lot, but it means we have a greater potential risk than previously
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer 0.01 lot size for beginner. Lot size can be decide with account amount. If any one have 100$ in his account then he can open 0.10 INSTAFOREX lots. This will be a perfect lot size for him. So this will be decide by money management rules. Thanks.

Senior Member kirankhan is an unknown quantity at this point kirankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners ka liya important yahai hai ka wo start main apna career ka stat terminal pa sab sa chota size ka sath trader kar ka kara . mara knaoldge ka hisab sa 0.01 ek acha lot size hoga Beginners ka liya trading Karna ka liya .

Senior Member raza siyal is an unknown quantity at this point raza siyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you new trader suro man itna zada expert ni hota han trading ka andar onha cahiya ka wo apni trade ka size 0.01 hi rakhan jo kaak bohat hi monasib size ha or is sa ap ko bohat zada lose ni ho ga...........

Senior Member Anila is an unknown quantity at this point Anila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother yeh depend karta hai ap ki investment par our ap ki mind par k ap kesay trade kartay ho may pher ap ko bata dongi k kiya lot size honi chiyeh ap ki trade ki ap nay apnay balance show hi nahi kiya howa tu kesay pata chalay ga k ap nay lot size kiya use karna hai our kiya nai

Senior Member kriss is an unknown quantity at this point kriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should have to do with the small size in advance, because a beginner should be able to do well in advance, so it should start with the small ones with can run patiently then all would be very nice ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)