+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mini Size Quite a lot for their Stock Trading Terminal so that all the equipment of our choice, the amount of foreign currency capital is reduced as well as the exact return there is a decrease in the likelihood that he and I will lose all of our investment funds. very quickly .. working with a plus investment will consistently stretch the actual person's account. as well as elements to contemplate for sure, use basic security perimeter so you can control 1000 pips. You can find less money, though the likelihood of the benefits is very interesting. and I think it depends on the capital invested by the beginner trader, but let's assume that the forex beginner's capital is a good $ 100 to trade lots worth of 0.01 to 0.5 this will help to avoid big losses in trading, hope you can follow me explanation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir For the beginners, they must keep their lot size small. This is how they can have the assurance that they will not lose their account. If you see, price always goes up and comes down. Thus, as long as one can survive in the market, he will get some profit and that is possible only by keeping his lot size low,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The smallest small amount in front if your market ,, or set aside to fit somewhere between a large and superior number. Implementing a shared budget by repeatedly can stretch your balance. and also the idea to not neglect of course, using securities margins that will eradicate 1000 pips fantastically .. if one can get by available, it may have some refunds what happens most likely by simply holding the specs of this huge amount of downhill. For the size of the contract or trading volume is not very efficient at instaforex, where we can open the smallest trading volume, it is useful for beginners, because it is still in the learning stage, if you want to create a large volume of courage for the train with first sir cent first opened with enormous trading volume. but I think the mini lot will be enough, all back to the beginner, able to control the emotions by minimizing the opening of small volumes and small profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as beginners should start trading with the smallest amount available. the advantage is we do not need to invest a lot of money, we will see less money but the potential profit will remain attractive. micro and mini sizes are the best because we can practice and study forex without dealing with margin call, and not afraid to lose a lot of money while practicing and learning forex I think if you are a new Trader and you only have $ 100 investment then your time can do trading is only 0.01 lot size batter for newcomers because big size gives us big advantage and big loss so i can say batternya. that's my personal word.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very risky business so for beginners, it is best to trade with small lot sizes. I trade in 4-digit brokers and I never risk more than 1% in any trade. We have to trade using low leverage. I suggest a lot of mini sizes would be the best. I use the 0.5 lot size with 1: 500 leverage and my deposit is only $ 100. I do not know I am right or wrong. this lot size gives me a low profit although I really do not want to lose my capital again for high profits. I think we should be more patient while trading and with this we can generate many profits one day without losing money.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    hiii .... For beginners, they should keep their lot size small. This is how they can have a guarantee that they will not lose their account. If you see, the price always goes up and down. So, as long as a person can survive in the market, he will make a profit and that's probably just by keeping the lot size low. good luck and good night .... i find comfort with a little bit of economic dedication. As we know, the biggest advantage of the early attention of forex is that you do not have to get as much as possible to be able to see the advantages. You may see less money, but the potential benefits are still conspicuous. Thank you FX company.

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think that lot size in the starting 0.10 is quite good because if you lose ten pips the loss which you`ll face still be 1$ so not a big deal
    Trading is the name of wining and loss
    So always put st so you`ll not face huge losses

Junior Member sherazmunir is an unknown quantity at this point sherazmunir's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have less Equity then you can select 0.02 Lot size because when you earn 20 pips you can close half trade and take partial profit and move your sl at the break if your sl hit you will be in the profit. When you close your half trade and move sl then your trade 100% Safe. So use small lot and take Half profit for 100% safe trade. If you not know how to close half trade then Inbox me I will tell you how to close half Trade.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Primary, I have a comfortable feeling with a small investment. As we know, the best advantage of this difference is a Forex mini account that does not have the maximum amount considered by fans. You may see less money, but the potential benefits are the area units that are still involved. The main time to rent mini magazines for beginners at Forex is higher in their deals. Consequently, we tend to the knowledge and Mercantilism that determines our success. A small but steady pile is higher than our lot of capital, it disappears soon.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader jo log new hain forex main unko to main yehi kahunga k wo forex main lot size ko kam say kam use krain to acha hoga un k liay kun agar unko loss hota hay to kam say kam hoga unko agar profit hoga to wo bhi kam say kam hoga aur unko sekhnay ka moka zayada milay ga.....

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)