+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 258 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-20   16:59
    Best answer #2

Dear yeh to ap ky understanding par depend karta hai ky ap kitne earning Kar sakhte ho kitne volume ky trade laga Kar wese to 0.02 volume ky trade best hai for beginner ky

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Within 1, Personally I think convenience and convenience with a small ton of expenditure. As we realize, the maximum benefit of launching that involves very few bank accounts is that you don't need to spend the maximum amount so you can start seeing the increase. You might be able to see less money, but the chances of the increase are still attractive. and for beginners I suggest you use small lots to trade. It is effective to avoid margin calls because we have to learn more and analyze the market and the trend to use large lots to trade. But the small lot is better than the big lot I think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size depends on how much capital a person has. if someone has big money then he can start with a lot even if he is a beginner but needs to stay relatively small at the beginning. those who have little capital then it would not be wise to go for a lot. may suddenly cause account destruction. I chose my lot in such a way that if the trade was lost then it would never be more than 2-5% of my capital in all my trades. I think that will vary with the trader and also the situation or market trends too. and money management is very important for new traders and professional traders. if a trader does not use money management then he can face heavy losses at any time. we must trade with money management and always use the right take profit and stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only the lot size is really related to the amount of your equity which will determine the proportion of your risk ... when I start trading on the forex market ... I used to buy a very small lot of 0.01 because I only traded gold which is one an unstable market ... and I found a good and decent lot size that helped balance and first enter a lot of senior senior foreign exchange that we both started because of the smallest lot. zero. 01 lot for Instaforex. with the use of 1: 500 or 1: 1000. beginners must put more emphasis on learning than profit / advantage. definite profits will be in harmony with maturity in this trade and indeed usually time and expertise will answer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start with a small lot size, and when you get better in all aspects such as analysis, mental trading and psychology and you can make many advantages over the loss ratio, then you can slowly increase the lot size until you feel comfortable with the calculation Money Management and For beginners who are just learning to enter real trading, I would like to suggest that they use a micro account. If the loss is not smaller than the profit than you can transfer money to a mini account because you already think you can make more to get more profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Junior Member khumar90 is an unknown quantity at this point khumar90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if our small capital peranah not be opened with a lot of the lot is also associated with leverage is the leverage of divulging dimaan leverage trading account trading is very tradaing also helps us in on the other side is very dangerous for our tarding, the latter is generally done by people who are less experienced in tarding but also willing to trade even with little capital and huge leverage is very dangerous, so we have to set the lot size if the capital us $ 100 then you should leverage is 1:200 and trading lot is 0.2 only a maximum of two positions if only because many many positions would be dangerous.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khumar90 For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are trading new on forex and if your balance is less than $ 300, I hope it will be a better trade with 0.01 lot stander and no more than 3 trades at a time. Because if you set a stop loss of around 20 pips of your total loss it will be 2% of your total capital. and Forex is very risky - Choosing many sizes to work with will make a big impact on your risk management strategy. Most of the forex traders that you meet will trade mini or micro lots. This may not be glamorous, but getting you lot sizes according to reason for the size of your account will help you last a long time ...

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame if you are a new trader then you have to use a very small size to trade to save your investment to get a better profit. My suggestion is the size of your first lot is 0.10 after one or two months 0.20 only. You have to remember that small profits are small or small losses and large size profits or large losses. and Most of the very small brokers for their traders so that our investment in less money to be controlled and benefited from Forex is that there is a lower chance that we will lose our investment very quickly. Every trade we lose is only part of our investment that will be lost, but we don't get big profits according to the standard

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

sisca (2019-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very risky - Choosing many sizes to work with will make a big impact on your risk management strategy. Most of the forex traders that you meet will trade mini or micro lots. This may not be glamorous, but getting you lot size according to the reason for the size of your account will help you to survive long-term. and must first recognize what forex trading is. You can find it by joining groups, following mentors, or even searching for e-books or free articles from the internet. Then you can start looking for a profitable trading system, adjust it to your character. Try using a hack-test / simulator, or using a demo account. after your eel is ready

16. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

zarak (2019-06-27)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a beginner on the forex market you have to start small by trading with 0.01 so you can increase when you know that you are doing better with fewer accounts so you can be on the safe side and for beginners I want to give suggestions for choices size of 0.01 lot for forex trading. The lot size is very bad but also without risk. Only you learn with this lot when you are perfect, then you increase the lot size.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

berit (2019-06-28)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners, you must use a mini lot first. I recommend beginners who don't have enough money to deposit all the money at once. Perform regular deposits in small amounts. If you have $ 1000 for example, the first deposit is enough $ 200 - $ 300. If you fail, you have the second and third. A large deposit at the start makes us more likely to manage money carefully and I suggest you choose the smallest lot in the suggestion when crafting, and don't block to modify between lots and lots of health. Using the metropolis and modules regularly take advantage of our relationship. And the action to think is, use the whopping 1000 pips [Answer] slip guard cylinder...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 258 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)