+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 258 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to take a low lot size in this way your capital stays safe so For beginner traders, the emphasis should be on learning, rather than making profits so that the right lot size to use must be micro or mini lot and of course you need to balance this by giving you enough profit, when we trade with large lot sizes it seems that profits run so fast to be captured and when we trade with small lot sizes, we need to wait for the PIP to be produced for a long time and they have to keep their lot size small. This is how they can have a guarantee that they will not lose their account. If you see prices always go up and down. So as long as someone can survive on the market he will get some benefits and that is possible by keeping the lot size low and making a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps the best example is very small or very small. especially for this reason, we have a training method, there are no restrictions on cellphones. Because we all can get more information, such as the tiny formation in Forex trading. because it doesn't really improve, and as a result losing the family at any time, maybe it will be discussed on the common ground may be too expensive for newcomers. and every new forex trader must follow a low volume. If they will use a high lot in their account, it can cause damage at any time. Because they don't have enough knowledge about forex. If your balance is $ 100 in your trading account, you must provide in lot size 01-0.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As they always say, there is only a risk of no more than 5% of your account but actually 5% is already very high for risk then it is considered normal but will be considered high risk if you use high lots with small capital then you must always negotiate lot size small, it will give you a chance you will be able to negotiate over the price, because this will minimize your losses if you enter the wrong position too and your trading pips value will depend on the size of the lot you choose. I. Because we tend to see that most of the gap in Forex mercantilism is also short, you don't need to be forced to pay time and be able to understand. maybe you want to show you less cash but every increase will be nice.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that you choose the best in the future whenever an industry, and don't neglect to set it between lots and lots. using funds as often as possible can extend the life span in our account. and also points that need to be considered actually, use protection borders to produce large 1000 pips. so it's possible and the first time you can best trade is a small unit, like micro (1000), you will get less but get less loss, and if you are a beginner you should want a little loss to keep trading.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The smaller the better for a beginner, for the first few trades just to test the water and after sometimes if it works well for them, they can increase the lot size when more experienced but to start with 0.1 to 0.3 will be the best range , with you your projected profits will be comfortable and your losses will be minimal if any. and you are right, practice really makes us good in our trade, but it is the most important experience for every trader to do good trading. You can rely on practice but after practice you need to improve your experience and then trade based on your experience. When you get some success in your trade, your confidence will increase and that will greatly help you in your trade.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The smallest lot in advance when trading and don't forget to adjust lots and lots of items for capital and will regularly extend the life of our account. And the thing to remember is to use security to limit it to stem up to 1000 pips. For investments as we know the biggest advantage of opening an account. and for beginners the 0.05 lot size is the best for profit. Because this will not interfere with the account balance if the trade will conflict with them. So they use a small lot size. Because they are not fully trained and they lose anytime so the standard lot will be very dangerous for them.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whether it's beginners or expert traders all have to trade according to their capital money so they can make some good analysis of the forex market and be able to hold their position until they reach their goals with confidence. Thus, traders must always try to implement good money management. and the lot size is small. This is how they can have a guarantee that they will not lose their account. If you see prices always go up and down as long as someone can stay on the market, he will make a profit and that is only possible by keeping the lot size to reduce their transactions

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on trade capital and I think money management and risk reward ratios can give you the right opportunity to open specific and precise lot sizes to save your money and capital. and I think once a new trader has to use the demo statically and then goes to the real account I don't think so much of your mater off balence size is equty also used for large volumes always you have a low balecse then you can use 0.10 thts bester

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro, just let me tell you my money management system, if you have $ 100 then buy 0.20 lots tp: 20 pips and SL: 40 pips if the trend reverses You can do the brakes even, using <1 lot is the best for every trade it was trading wrong he could only mange and he could not get a big loss. if you are a beginner, only use 0.35 or 0.50 lots to make a good profit
    * resistance. One thing to remember is that support and resistance are not certain numbers. and Many Brokers have included Mini-Size Lot in their Trading Terminal so that our investment controls less Forex money and the benefit is that there is little chance that we will lose our investment too quickly. In every trade we lose, only a small part of our investment will be lost. However, we also do not get profits according to the standard lot size.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think half cfd means 0.05 is the best for beginners. Because at first you don't have much experience and you don't know more about the market. Therefore, you must start with a low order and then continue. The best for you and your trade. and as a new trader must focus on profits, the amount of profit if you want to get a big profit and open a lot of large size then it will give you a big profit or it might give you a big loss so it doesn't matter how much you make today, improtant that how much your trade becomes positive (meaning how much you can trade perfectly),

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 258 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)