+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2579

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Member alaaessam is an unknown quantity at this point alaaessam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so i will start with beginners, they must keep their lot size small,,,, This is how they can have the assurance that they will not lose. actually, price always goes up and comes down., as long as one can survive in the market, he will get some profit and that is possible only by keeping his lot size low this is how it works!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera manana tu yahi hay k beginner k liyay low lot size hi sab sa achi hoti hay , beginner ko baday lot size k chakar ma nh parhna cahiyay warna un ko kafi zaida loss ho sakta hay , risk management buhat zaruri hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agr yaha par koi bhi new trader pahele trading karte hai to mujhe lagte hai yaha par kam se kam lot par hi trading karna chaiye kuk jayda lot sizi me agr trading ko opne karte hai to risk bhi jayda hi hoti hai , kuk new trader ko yaha par kam karne ki jayda knowledge nahi hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member post4ever is an unknown quantity at this point post4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal main ak new beginner k leye 0.01 ka lot size sahe rehta hai jese jese us ko experience hsal hota jaye ga wese wese wo apna lot size ko increase kar sakta hai..

Member CooKies is an unknown quantity at this point CooKies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace be upon you my dear .... For lot size is determined based on the amount of capital and the successor
    of the dealer to another, most traders prefer using high risk and can choose lot $ 10 or more

Senior Member defa305 is an unknown quantity at this point defa305's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view .. while having 500usd .. on trading platform ..we can choice 0.05 lot size with the leverage setting of 1:100 its better to save the capital while trading and trade with money management no matters how much profit you can gain .. the matter is not to blow your account until you get 100 % of your capital amount from the initial balance ..

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ek asa bussness hai jis mai har ek trader loss karta hai but ek baat se app apna loss hata sakte hai ek best earning kar sakte hai wo ase hai ke app ko forex mai new trader ko pehle demo par kam karna chahi aa fer app jab expert ho jaye tuh app ko forex mai kam investment se start karni chahi aa app ke pass forex ka experience and confidents hona chahi aa bai saab g
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to use $ 100 of capital I think 0,1lot is the right choice, or you can also use 0,05lot.
    This will protect your funds from margincall. is to make a profit will be relatively longer. but you will not lose your money in a short time, because of the use of volume wise. so you can trade comfortably
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member rashidrais is an unknown quantity at this point rashidrais's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will suggest that you choose the smallest lot in advance when a trade, and do not forget to adjust between lots and lots of good .using capital and regularly will extend the life of our account.and the thing to remember is, use the security margin to stem whopping 1000 pips

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel confort with a small lots investment and as we know is the greatest advantage of the opening of account forex mini is that you don't have to spend as much in order to see the gains to you might see less money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)