+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2579

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think they must keep their lot size small. This is how they can have the assurance that they will not lose their account. If you see, price always goes up and comes down. Thus, as long as one can survive in the market, he will get some profit and that is possible only by keeping his lot size low, so be carfull.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think ye aapke capital pe depend krta hai ki aap kitna jyada volume lete hai agar market main lagta hai ki aapke profit ke chances jyada hai to fir aap easily wha se jyada volume lekar money bna sakte hai fir bhi 1% risk le new comer to better hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think , for beginners , smallest lot size 0.01 is suitable to get understand how each trade acts and after some time one can increase their size according if they feel they are confident... This lot size also depends on how much investment one has made... ?

Member ravi.vashistha is an unknown quantity at this point ravi.vashistha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Beginner should think, that he is here for working experience and make a familiar with Forex, and so he should always use a micro lot size for his trading and after he should use a big lot in in micro also, at this way, he should be reach in mini and then std. And he definitely got success. And he start with std, he will defeat in this game.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in my point of view the best lot size for the beginners is the lowest lots size that is the 0.01 and they should remain under this lots size because the main purposes of the newbies is to learn first no to earn.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lowered lot size is ideal way that a Forex exchange trader can trade the Forex trader, Both the Newbies and top expert traders should be doing the same thing. The whole idea is to reduce risk of losses.
    Patience is Key.

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mera manna hai ke yaha par trading ki liye new trader ko hamesha hi lot size kam hi use karna chaiye , kuk jayda lot ko use karne ki liye new trader ko yaha par problem ho sekte hai new trader ke pass is market me kam karne ki experience kam hi hoti hai is liye jayda lot use karne se loss bhi jayada hi ho sekte hai ,

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which lot size is better for beginners. Yes of course it is very much correct and most beneficial for beginners in forex trading.

Banned Sajjad Sameeja is an unknown quantity at this point Sajjad Sameeja's Avatar
    Thanks
    meree dost mue to abhi forex k platefourm poir kam krte howe boht thora din howa hai aor mei try kr rhao hoon keh forex se har rooz kuch na kuch sekhon mujhe to mere refrel meri boht help krta hoa aor har rooz mujhe guide krta hoa insta forex pir abi month start howa hai to trade lagane ki try kro ga ga mere dosttttttttt

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai newbie ko micro lot size se trading karni chahiye taki shuru me agar wo trading me koi ghalti bhi karen to unhe koi bara loss na dekhna pare balki wo apni ghalti ko sudhar saken jaise jaise aapki trading performance me izafa ho waise hi aap lot size dheere dheere increase kar saktey hain shuru me main hi mini lot se trading karna mehnga par sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)