+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: BGX System.

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jaan mene bhi ye aaj hi read kia hai aap ke thread main is say pehlay mene iske baray main nahi suna tha kay BGX system kia hota hai per aaj main apnay berday bhai say puchon ga iska kiu kay main trading main usi ko follow kerta hun wo mujh say zayada experience able hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to songs For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai maine aaj hi is strategy ke bare mein pahli baar suna hai, BGX system naam se dekhne mein kafi achcha lag raha hai, agar kaam bhi apne naam ki tarah kare, to mere khayal se ye strategy thik honi chahiye, jo is strategy ka use karta hai, wo hi aapko bata sakta hai.
    if a trader have knowledge about this system then he should share it .so ,all members can get benefit from it and we should use it first on demo account to test it and if its shows good result then apply it on real account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excuse me please, I want to know about how to read the information form BGX system and its combination with LWMA 20,5 and 100,lwma 20 and 5. I do not get it yet. That is why could anyone explain it clearly here?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai maine aaj hi is strategy ke bare mein pahli baar suna hai, BGX system naam se dekhne mein kafi achcha lag raha hai, agar kaam bhi apne naam ki tarah kare, to mere khayal se ye strategy thik honi chahiye, jo is strategy ka use karta hai, wo hi aapko bata sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am cannot bonk nearly BGX scheme i am new Forex Dealer but i cannot concentrate before near BGX grouping i am exclusive see you deal so how can say any things abut your say my honey christian. but i am interpret most your say then dimension i am get roughly your say.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well am also a newbies in the forex trading and i have never heard of the word BGX System and i think i have to make a research on the best way to make use of the BGX System to know how far this BGX System can go in my direction

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to use the strategy of trading here BGX Open Sytem to determine the position and exit.

Recommended cash currency GBP / USD, EUR / USD, USD / CHF, EUR / JPY (select one only). When trading on the U.S. Open (19:00 GMT) or Europe Open (14:00 GMT)
    Indicators used
    1. Time frame for graph 30 minutes or Bar Candle Stick
    2. WMA line 5 (blue) WMA 20 (Orange) and WMA 100 (green)
    3. RSI Indicator 14 (default)

Member ariesekunder is an unknown quantity at this point ariesekunder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader should analyze the trend movement of intersection MA, I've never used it before and was very slow in the analysis, because it is lagging, and should have considered the risk if you use MA crossing, follow the trend of the indicator moving average just is not good for the trend for open position
    I've never heard about BGX system before
    maybe there will be someone who can explain

Moving Average indicator I think is very suitable for open positions for the long term as H1

but not suitable for short term
    PRACTICE PRACTICE 'N PRACTICE

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the author has jsut left all of us to find for us to do all the home work for his profitability , there is no ground work jsut a name of the system and we all have run to see the system ,sorry to author atleast show the pic , from hwere did u got the system name any links any one using it with success what is the system about any thing any idea

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    These systems are very weak because they do not have a stop loss attached. If you just say take 30 pips profit then you may lose 300 pips and destroy your account. All systems need a stop loss otherwise they will fail. I think that forex is much more complicated than just a system now because I have found none that work long term.
    using BGX System trading system is very easy to analyze and BGX System trading system can also be added with the RSI and MACD indicators, have also money and risk management, trading as high risk if one analysis, BGX System trading system in use in the European session and usa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast