+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: What should be initial amount for Gold trade?

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear for gold, in my opinion using a capital of $ 1000 is enough, given that gold has a very broad movement that we have to have enough margin to withstand the movement, is not only to withstand, but to do a plan B if plan we do not run smoothly , more and more free margin that we have and we have many options to handling our losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sirf gold men hee trading karnee hey to phir to 200 dollor hee merey hissab sey kafee hoongey traders kiliey lekin ager forex trading maket men aisee baat naheen hey to is men yanee doosree pairs men bhee trading saath saath karnee hey to is men lazmee hey keh kam sey kam 500$ kee invest ho .

Member sk6303477 is an unknown quantity at this point sk6303477's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold trading bht riskey ha yeah knowledge aur experience k bagair ni ki ja sakti ha es k liyay sab say pahlay to kafi knowledge chahiyay aur es par trade open krnay k liyay ap k pass kam say kam 200$ honay chahiyan forex trading start krnay k liyay itna ballance sirf start krnay k liyay zaroori ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold pay work larnay k liye jo initial ammout me logo ko prefer karta hota hun wo kum say kum b 200 ki amount howa karti hai itni ammount use kar k hum ahca khasa work kar saktay hain gold me or us ki madad say hum achay tareekay say behter trader ban k samnay a saktay hain jiss ka zyada behter tareeka hume he samjh me ata hai.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is risky and want to suggest not to do tarding in such a expensive currency kyu ki bahi maine ajyeda investment kar ke bi dekh liya hai and kam be gold mai hamesa he loss hota hei so jeetna dur rahe utnah acha hoga hum sab ke lie bhai.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold ka andaxa nai ha mene kabhi bhi gold pe trading karne ki koshsh nai ki ha so mere khyaal se hume chaiye k hamesha hamesha hum unhi chexon pe trading karen jinpe hum karsakte hen and ye cheex hi sahi ha jiska pata ha bus uspe hi karen

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the trade in gold; You have to really get to know the shop and the gold. Because Gold offers a wide range of businesses, then the right, to interpret a very good deal for the gold. In addition to good money management is necessary, because gold is a very high risk, that is against the use of small parties, in view of the fact that also manage their money really.

Senior Member zulkarnain is an unknown quantity at this point zulkarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know how much money is the best to invest for trading gold, i think that it depend on each trader. you should really know the character of the movement of gold. because gold has a very large range of movement, so you have to understand to be able to trade well in gold.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading on Gold need a big capital because you can't open small sizes , also the movement on the Gold is very big so you need to be careful and know what you do , for me I prefer to trade only on the currencies because it suits me.

Member fxcareer is on a distinguished road fxcareer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading risky hai magar yeh ek advantage bhi hai kyoki yeh bhi global sentiment ke saath levels ke respect karte huye hi move karta hai aur iske liye special training ki jarurat nahi hoti magar agar aap sirf gold par hi dya doge to aapko baki kisi bhi currency par dyan dene ki jarurat nahi hoti aur aap $100 ke amount se hi gold ko minimum 0.01 microlot se hi trade karna shuru kar sakte ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)