+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68

Thread: A free trading system.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your helpful and informative threads and i'm already downloaded all of those important template in forex.
    I would like to install forex template for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex blaster For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a superstar! Thanks a lot for sharing these and showing pictures. I am going to download them and I will see how they work. I can not ask more than that. it is not good to use the others strategy because i hope the trading is the profit of the knowledge. so need to spend the skill...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pintu01 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member nadimin is an unknown quantity at this point nadimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a superstar! Thanks a lot for sharing these and showing pictures. I am going to download them and I will see how they work. This forum is getting better and better day by day. All of you lovely people sharing your resources and make this forum such a treasure. I can not ask more than that.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

You are a superstar! Thanks a lot for sharing these and showing pictures. I am going to download them and I will see how they work. This forum is getting better and better day by day. All of you lovely people sharing your resources and make this forum such a treasure. I can not ask more than that. it is not good to use the others strategy because i hope the trading is the profit of the knowledge. so need to spend the skill.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadimin For This Useful Post:

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never use a RSI crossing ever. I would really like to try this out. further i have notice in both images that there are doji/hammer patterns appear before opening the position. do we specifically have to watch for that pattern too?
    In what time frames we can use this strategy? can we use this in short term like M5/M15/M30 .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anika38 View Post
    Click to download template:
    Code:
    https://www.cx.com/mycx/share/Hb7tQr06EeGeOhICOBtLIg/ati%20rsi%20ema.tpl
    Click to download auto pivot indicator:

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4q5240i7b6gu1e/###Auto_Pivot2.ex4

INSTAL THE TEMPLATE.

To install, click ‘’my computer, local disk, program files, broker folder, templates…then copy and paste it in the folder. Restart your MT4….right click on any chart….and click on template name, then you have the template right. You can now right click on the chart again, select ‘’properties’’ and change the ‘’grid color’’ to ‘’black’’ for better picture.

PAIRS: GBP/USD,EUR/USD,EUR/JPY,NZD/USD,AUD/USD

TOOLS : MA 28(applied to chart), ATR(20),RSI 8 and MA 8(applied to first data box)

Note : All the tools are already installed alongside the template.

LONG ENTRY RULES.
    Enter your long trade when the RSI crosses its moving average. We BUY when RSI crosses the moving average from below, that means the value of the RSI must be above its MA .It is vital to note that a cross is only validated after the daily candle has closed .Also make sure that the candle closes right above the MA28(red).We don’t take a trade on the day when the cross has formed as it may disappear later in the day.

We enter the trade as soon as the new candle is formed i.e. at the opening price.

FIG 1

SHORT ENTRY RULES.

Enter you short trade when the RSI crosses its moving average. We SELL when RSI crosses the moving from above. It means the value of the RSI must be below its MA It is vital to note that a cross is only validated after the daily candle has closed. Also make sure that the candle closes right below the MA 28 (red). We don’t trade on the day when the cross has formed as it may disappear later in the day.
    We enter the trade as soon as the new candle is formed i.e. at the opening price.

FIG 2

STOP LOSS.

We will use the percentage of the ATR (Average True Range) as stop loss level. The ATR shows numerically volatile a currency has been recently. A small ATR (30-50pips) shows the daily ranges has been small, this currency pair is moving very little. A higher ATR(100 – 200pips) shows a currency pair on a rollercoaster, either in a strong trend or ranging wildly. Obviously for a high ATR,we need a stop to give the trade some room to breathe. The ideal stop loss level is a stop of 75% ATR(20).

FIG 3

EXIT TRADE

No rules for exit in this method. You can just let the trade run for as long as you wish with a trailing stop loss or loose the trade at the end of the day.
    what a strategy... you explain the strategy detail and i will download your template...
    may i ask, how long do you use this strategy, have you used for a long time and get profit consistently with this ??
    i don't understand about trailing stop, can you explain it ..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), noul (2015-02-27), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are a superstar! Thanks a lot for sharing these and showing pictures. I am going to download them and I will see how they work. This forum is getting better and better day by day. All of you lovely people sharing your resources and make this forum such a treasure. I can not ask more than that.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharabela For This Useful Post:

Junior Member anika38 is an unknown quantity at this point anika38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

A free trading system

Click to download template:
    Code:
    https://www.cx.com/mycx/share/Hb7tQr06EeGeOhICOBtLIg/ati%20rsi%20ema.tpl
    Click to download auto pivot indicator:

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4q5240i7b6gu1e/###Auto_Pivot2.ex4

INSTAL THE TEMPLATE.

To install, click my computer, local disk, program files, broker folder, templatesthen copy and paste it in the folder. Restart your MT4.right click on any chart.and click on template name, then you have the template right. You can now right click on the chart again, select properties and change the grid color to black for better picture.

PAIRS: GBP/USD,EUR/USD,EUR/JPY,NZD/USD,AUD/USD

TOOLS : MA 28(applied to chart), ATR(20),RSI 8 and MA 8(applied to first data box)

Note : All the tools are already installed alongside the template.

LONG ENTRY RULES.
    Enter your long trade when the RSI crosses its moving average. We BUY when RSI crosses the moving average from below, that means the value of the RSI must be above its MA .It is vital to note that a cross is only validated after the daily candle has closed .Also make sure that the candle closes right above the MA28(red).We dont take a trade on the day when the cross has formed as it may disappear later in the day.

FIG 1

SHORT ENTRY RULES.

Enter you short trade when the RSI crosses its moving average. We SELL when RSI crosses the moving from above. It means the value of the RSI must be below its MA It is vital to note that a cross is only validated after the daily candle has closed. Also make sure that the candle closes right below the MA 28 (red). We dont trade on the day when the cross has formed as it may disappear later in the day.

FIG 2

STOP LOSS.

We will use the percentage of the ATR (Average True Range) as stop loss level. The ATR shows numerically volatile a currency has been recently. A small ATR (30-50pips) shows the daily ranges has been small, this currency pair is moving very little. A higher ATR(100 200pips) shows a currency pair on a rollercoaster, either in a strong trend or ranging wildly. Obviously for a high ATR,we need a stop to give the trade some room to breathe. The ideal stop loss level is a stop of 75% ATR(20).

FIG 3

EXIT TRADE

No rules for exit in this method. You can just let the trade run for as long as you wish with a trailing stop loss or loose the trade at the end of the day.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anika38 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), badare001 (2013-05-29), marymirella (2013-11-22), nidhi (2013-11-06), raheel001 (2020-11-01), sayempharm (2012-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68