+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 500 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    boht ache cheez hain sub k lye ager follow kar skte ho apne app mian jub tak app mintal tuffness nhn late ho us time tak app es kam main learning nhn karskte ho so forex main appko chahiye hai k app es kam main ye dkeho k app es main kitne earning karsskte ho aur app ki galityan kia hain Actually i am a newbie , so i acquire no melody virtually this Forex trading comfort now. But this fermentation gives an useful things which is for specialized trading ten essential tips. So i opine so that we should obey this .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a really helpful trade for preparation our technical analysis and it ought to be in serious trouble any technical traders to avoid a rush call and find a false signal from the signal and affected to our psychological science of commerce and still we should always check the news too in my opinion to urge a transparent read regarding the value movement and That's the psychological consequences if we do not yet fully established , and it seems like if it happened this way, we are still not convinced that the analysis we use, be it technical analysis or analysis fundamenal. That means we have to learn some more about the analysis that we do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I put into effect options trading level united on most significant technological .i actually put in force stock investing volume level collectively.Forex traders who look for more short term profits,tend to try and exploit technical analysis more often . and In FX trading, I like to use indicators because they show the direction after the price is formed, so the indicators work history based on data, is there any system deficiencies and weaknesses, you should learn it in order to avoid timing errors in the market.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex also can not be traded without have to learn how to use indicators and the method of analyzing news, reports, and how to choose the place of sale and the place of purchase Forex full-time work need good skill also and I am new in this business. I really liked the ten points that will guide me in future and I shall always keep them in mind during forex trading. I also advise to those who come in this trade new like me they have to follow these rules strictly to become a good trader and to get more and more knowledge and experience and also to get real money.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I require on dealing and making an investment quantity as one of most essential technical. My partner and i require dealing and making an investment amount together of all crucial complicated. When i put into effect dealing options stage united on most significant technical. I actually put in force inventory making an investment quantity stage jointly of all vital specialized .As i require on dealing amounts in show on most very essential technical.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by polio View Post
    I am a beginner and I'm not even a lot of industry with the use of specialized techniques, just make use of financial information before saving. I personally use the MACD signal to get to know the actual path that is associated with the pattern as well as the study of financial information. In the event that any me personally exactly the same transmission in this industry, I quickly the industry offers. If you want to make income in the long term we must, based on the industry standard model.
    विदेशी मुद्रा मुद्रा व्यापारी अतिरिक्त लघु सीखने का उपयोग करते हैं ... व्यापारियों का लक्ष्य सबसे जटिल अल्पकालिक लाभ होता है, जैसे कि स्केलपर्स के साथ-साथ व्यापारियों को स्वाइप करना .... तकनीकी विश्लेषण लगभग सभी मैप्स और ग्राफ़ के माध्यम से मूल्य जांच अधिनियम से संबंधित हो सकता है और मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा एक अच्छा काम है। तकनीकी विश्लेषण सभी विभिन्न चार्ट और ग्राफ़ के माध्यम से मूल्य कार्रवाई का अध्ययन करने के बारे में है। अधिकांश तकनीकी व्यापारी अल्पकालिक लाभ कमाने पर ध्यान केंद्रित करते हैं, जैसे कि स्केलपर्स और स्विंग ट्रेडर्स।

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are sensible technical tips as well as a technical analyst ought to pay incorporation of those specially ones relating out to the trend as trend following is that the most imperative a part of technical analysis and while not it the analysis is useless that is that the darling rule that ought to be powerful to new comers. I think that Doing technical analysis rummage around the many short-term benefits, Forex traders tend to exploit more.We can experience out easily about stop out strategy by art trend line on the chart bar. Happy trading.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you sir. the tips are very useful for me. this important notes i saved it and i will study it and i try to apply it on all of my next tradings. by the way you make these note so short, so concentrated, so precise, so easy and so useful for all traders
    and I insist on stock trading volume as one of most important technical. My partner and i require trading and investing amount together of all crucial complex. When i put into effect options trading level united on most significant technological. I actually put in force stock investing volume level collectively of all vital specialized .As i insist on trading quantities in concert on most very important tech.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner and I'm not even a lot of industry with the use of specialized techniques, just make use of financial information before saving. I personally use the MACD signal to get to know the actual path that is associated with the pattern as well as the study of financial information. In the event that any me personally exactly the same transmission in this industry, I quickly the industry offers. If you want to make income in the long term we must, based on the industry standard model.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis value action that we encounter the direction of one's market making use of the chart to learn for underline will browse other then by traders and management education market or to another trend by a few inside the manner therefore we are able to get into this trend, we are able to simply. as tough because it needs patience. its higher that approach hunting for a straightforward other then profit table even when just indi op later gets confused her as a result of between each other having not been mutually confirmed. im therefore loss anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 500 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)