+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten important tips for technical trading:-

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency traders use additional short learning ... traders aim most complex short-term profits, such as scalpers as well as traders swipe .... Technical analysis can be almost all related to price check act through a lot of maps and graphs and i think forex is a good job..Technical analysis is all about studying price action through various charts and graphs. Most technical traders focus on making shorter-term profits, such as scalpers and swing traders. Forex traders who look for more short-term profits, tend to try and exploit technical analysis more often because it is much more accessible .Have a nice day.Good luck...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    :-):-)these are truly excellent tips an as this a whole lot and i will attempt to follow up on these things and i might want to concentrate on this to be a fruitful dealer and i ask for you to bear on presenting such advantageous posts on help us who are new comers in Forex exchanging. In my opinion,a new learning to increase my knowledge in doing trade in forex, I am very grateful for her at this very important tips,, may be useful for my future and support all the needs in forex trading.. Nice trades, guy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes... its realy important guys. Very well made and also certain 10 important tips to put together.More frequent is a great influence on the technical level of the trafficking in human beings when I took the main options. Actually, exerts it pressure on share options make the key of a certain number of concert. I would like to thank you for those important points that every speculator must adhere to the agreement. and I would like to this presentation of the technical analysis, and the cost of short-term benefits, such as the outbreak of cancer, the majority of the vague and control of the implementation of the test by dealers of the tour of entrepreneurs for use of the technology by the short-term benefits is busy, and a large part of Technical analysis.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my companion for this wonderful and eminent tips I will now take after this words of wisdom, I work just seven tips and you may as well now take after the other three to finish the ten tips thank you again in light of the fact that I am working with these tips and I made a great benefit from Forex exchanging. a new learning to increase my knowledge in doing trade in forex, I am very grateful for her at this very important tips, may be useful for my future and support all the needs in forex trading

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i put into effect options trading level united on most significant technological in concert on most very follow writing that I would recommend every newbie to have a close look and obey these . I actually put in force stock investing volume level collectively of Very nicely written with points and given 10 very important tips on this writing. I must thank you that you have given these most important tips that every trader needs to follo, quantities important tech. every trader needs to follow. For the beginners this is a must read and must .

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reality is something cannot be denied.I think that money management is very very important and every trader needs to know about it before start trading in the real market. ! thanks for your tips dear friend, but I think we need to classify the tips better for example and Forex trading is a quick money making business.Very nicely written with points and given 10 very important tips on this writing. I must thank you that you have given these most important tips that every trader needs to follow. For the beginners this is a must read and must follow writing that I would recommend every newbie to have a close look and obey these.good luck....................................

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    technical trading aik tridr se dosray fard se mukhtalif hoti hai har fard ki apni khwahisaat, zaroriat aur tshrihat hoti hain. aap ko hamesha tehqeeq karni chahiye aur is baat ko yakeeni banana chahiye ke aap taaza tareen khabron ke sath taaza tareen rahen. . aap ko maloom hona chahiye ke market kaisay kaam karta hai is ka wujood kaisay hai? rigolit, is ke kaam karne ke tareeqay par kya asr parre ga, jo tabadlah ki shrhon ko girnay ya barhana deta hai waghera .

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so i have no idea about this Forex trading still now. But this thread gives an important things which is for technical trading ten important tips. So i think so that we should obey this know about technical trading in forex markets is that it requires a good set of indicators in accordance to the strategy the trading style that we are applying in our trades. This helps to kill out false signal possibility.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    bohat achi terhan se points ke sath likha hai aur is tehreer par 20 intahi ahem nakaat diye hain. mujhe aap ka shukriya ada karna chahiye ke aap ne yeh intahi ahem nakaat diye hain jin ki pairwi karne ke liye har tajir ko zaroorat hai. ibtidayi bachon ke liye yeh laazmi tor par parhna zurori hai aur is tehreer ki pairwi karna zurori hai ke mein har nozaida ko gehri nazar daalnay aur un ki tameel karne ki sifarish karoon ga .

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing to be possessed by the technical trader is self-confidence and strong belief that decisions will be made, especially for those who use price action as a guideline to determine the position. Technical traders price action, usually only rely on results of the reading charts, and the use of indicators is very limited and selective. If they do not have a good sense of the confidence, doubt will make they will never be able to determine its position with good

11. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

zonyakhan (2020-01-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)