+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: What is forex news?

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    kuch proffesional log jo kafi time se earning kar rahe hai voh hai news strategy yeh kafi acchi strategy mani jati hai agar aap ko market ka andaza na hoto to kabhi kabi jyada fademand hoti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dola2014 is an unknown quantity at this point dola2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex news is , it is a house of employment. There are do this work many woman and employment persons. It is a good news that there, million of people do this work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex News is a news that could affect the traders to sell or buy depending on how much influence if it is high impat as nfp basically influenced by fundamental news in the news release so many possibilities that you would not have to be careful if there is a news event. It also can give impact either make the currency strong or weak,so all the pair related to that currency will move accordingly by the result of news,someone say that trend of forex or pair strongly related with the news ang some say not,you can study and learn about it by do observation at chart.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad.saleh View Post
    Am also depending on the news if it has a good signal before I open a trade in the market for me know if I will make a profit because some news make whipshaw on the big size before market make a good trend after all News trading strategy is very effective for profit while i think it's one kind of strategies for trading many thing that we need to know when we want to trading on the news
    indeed utilize when trading news is good thing, because we can get hundreds of pips in just a short time. but this is very dangerous, especially for people with no knowledge of fundamentals.
    some trapping trader to take advantage of the potential for ongoing news. but for me, it's better to wait until the direction of apparent motion
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be hard subject to study in forex because high impact news releases is difficult to predict let alone trade after the news its very important to know whats going on to the market this is a very good way to analyze the market as we need make short term and fix target of pips per news after all well I ever trading with use fundamental analysis but honesltly sometime my guess to that news is wrong so I make diffrent order position with trend

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So if we have not advanced in concluding the newsthen it is better not to trade when there is important news to be released that is As I am a very much new member in here and I may not fit with fundamental analysis rather than i also think that news trading is so bad and dangerous and its effect everyone for psychologically as No I don't like it or I don't have interest in the news trading but Sometimes in some major news market moves more than hundred pips and if you make any wrong decision at news time than you will loose big

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am also depending on the news if it has a good signal before I open a trade in the market for me know if I will make a profit because some news make whipshaw on the big size before market make a good trend after all News trading strategy is very effective for profit while i think it's one kind of strategies for trading many thing that we need to know when we want to trading on the news

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai news hi hoti hain jin se market per bht effect phrta ha, q ke market news ke wqt bht speed me move krti ha, or hame acha profit mil jata ha tradng se, is liye news ko read kr ke ache se trade krni chahye
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member tiger32 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news ko bilkul nazr andaz nahi karna chaye. ap news ko zarur study karen. ager apki equity kam hai to kbi bee news time kam na karen ostime market ki movemnt bhut fast hoti hai aur smj nahi ati normal person ko k market kis tarf jaye gee. isleay news tim ko zarur samny rakh ka trading karen.

Member cute93 is an unknown quantity at this point cute93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news ko kabhi bhe ignore nai ker skty kiu keh har country ki progress os ki Economic condition per dependent huty hai. agr kisi country ki Economice condition achi ho ge to os ki currency value bhe increase hoge or agr Economice condition he achi nai hoe to Corrency value kam hoge to humain is cheez sa bakhbar rahna Chaya or ta keh time ke sat sat hum apni trading ko jari kr skain or acha profit earn ker sky .
    Last edited by cute93; 2014-05-28 at 07:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open