+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Need scalping strategy.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally avoid scalping, because it is so much risky. If you low capital you should avoid it. For

good scalping trade you need huge capital and enough time for observation. But it helps to

make low profit with low time . You should consider the risk....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the other hand i can says that it is the result of trade as scalping is a system of strategies that take only a few pips profit so it can be consistent with the use of the lot according to your money management therefore But there is huge risk to scalping and it shouldn't be tried by the new traders with no experience on it instead of scalping trade means trade in this market with short position ,in this type of trading trader do target 10 to 15 pips per trade and this is a very good process for getting maximum profit from this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alidz16 View Post
    hayy .... there are many scalping strategies, why do you choose to scalp pips, don't you use long term or intraday ?
    maybe you can share what scalping strategy have you used before so that we can discuss together.. i myself don't like to scalp, because i don't have much time to see the chart ....
    Scalping method that can give me good result in real trading because i think if you can the make profit with scalping you can not get the margin trading and scalping there is need some things first a good experience and simple method of trading with price action

Member alidz16 is an unknown quantity at this point alidz16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayy .... there are many scalping strategies, why do you choose to scalp pips, don't you use long term or intraday ?
    maybe you can share what scalping strategy have you used before so that we can discuss together.. i myself don't like to scalp, because i don't have much time to see the chart ....

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine kafi mehnat kari hai, ek strategy ko banane ke liye, ab mere pass mein ek aisi strategy hai, jo mere ko market se achcha paisa kamwa deti hai, lekin uske liye humko market mein jayda se jayda watch karna padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I archer you what if you real want to scalp, delight scalp with the direction. What that effectuation is if it is a cozen discernment, fastness scalping with trade. Do not do any buy. I do not see whether it is accomplishment to be acknowledged by the scalper, but this is what I genuinely conceive. We should never patronage against the tendency. Toughened traders can distribute their opinions about it many.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayl se scalping strategy bohoti important hey frex trader k liya , yeah strategy bohoti risky strategy hey , or is strategy se profit bohoti jada hota hey, or scalping k liya hanme take profit 5-7pipes, stoploss 10-15 pipes, time frem 1m,5m, follow chart 15 m,thank guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i give a simple strategy for scalping in m15 time frame,,first check on hourly time frame and identify the trend happening in that time frame whether the candle is bullish or bearish ,, what you do know is open your position in the same trend like what happening in hourly time frame,, so if hourly is bullish take buy position

Banned monefa is an unknown quantity at this point monefa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not like to do scaling trade. because scalping is very risky . so i think do not need to do scalping. but some trader do it. i do not know why. i think it has very risk. but if we can use small stop lose then i think i will be good for us.

Member alidz16 is an unknown quantity at this point alidz16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haaay ..... orex scalping simply doesn't work by the very nature of the logic its based upon. The time period is simply to short, all volatility in daily or hourly time frames is random - support and resistance is meaningless and prices can and do go anywhere in a day. It's impossible to get the odds in your favor and forex day traders always lose long term. good luck and thanks for you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)