+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Need scalping strategy.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What that means is if it is a sell trend, keep scalping with sell. Do not do any buy. I do not know whether it is going to be accepted by the scalper, but this is what I truly believe. We should never trade against the trend. Experienced traders can share their opinions about it more do not listen to who reffer you to use only the smaller time frames and this is wrong concept i guess open position when the smaller time frames have same direction with the higher time frames

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member umair439 is an unknown quantity at this point umair439's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro forex trading main bhut kism ki scalping stratgyies mujood hain maina ap ko stoch indicator k thorun scalping krny ka khun ga jb market 80 k lvevl sy neacy aana suroo ho sell kr do aur jb amrket 20 k level sy uper ana suroo ho buy kr lo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading k baray main ab yeh kehna k is main scapling he sab say best hai to meray khiyaal main aisa b nahian hia is main ap ko kmayab trader ban anain k liyeh is k baray main jnkaari bohaat zaroori hai and jab tak ap is main jn kari nahain rukhayain gay ap is main itni jaldi say kmyaab b hail nahain ker skayain gay.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

shafique225 (2017-11-16)

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    seek for once worth makes higher high and RSi makes lower high then you'll sell for a number of pips. Shining Path at the worth high, and target x a pair of of the Shining Path. Do the other for lower lows once shopping for

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in this market and i m learn the forex knowledge. so that i have no strategy of the scalping. so that you are contact the senior trader. i hope that they are guide you and you are achieve the target daily base. you are successful trader.

Banned Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother koi b strategy ho market koi na bahot easy ho us time ap ko ik hi strategy k sath market may enter nahi ho saktay ho because ik hi strategy ap ko full information nahi diya kartay hai market may bahot si strategy ko follow karna parta hai brother agar market may ziyda say ziyda strong strategy ko add karna parta hai pher trade open karni parti hai..

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr aap ko scalping strategy chaahiye to aap pehlay mujhay ye btao kay aap forex mai beginer to nhi ho q kay ye strategy beginers kay liye nhi hai agr aap is mai old trader ho to aap ko ye strategy zaroor use krni chaahiye aap ko forex mai is strategy ki madad sai trade krnay mai asani hogi

Banned wsqsq4 is an unknown quantity at this point wsqsq4's Avatar
    Thanks
    (Thank you for this post is very useful post i read forex forum at first when i start posting this forum is very helpful for trader and i can get many solution from forum and i think all trader can get a lot of information about forex and reading it we can increase our experience and knowledge.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko scalping ke liye stratgey se jada market me experience built karna chahiye agar trader ko 10 pip bhi market me chahiye to bhi system hona jaroori hai kyunki patience ke saat signal lekar he trade open karna chahiye nahi to scalping me bada he loss hota hai..

Banned nouriisets4 is an unknown quantity at this point nouriisets4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency trading scalping is not a appropriate way of every type of investor. The earnings produced in each place started out by the scalper is usually small; but great earnings are made as benefits from each shut little place are mixed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)