+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 197 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear tarder the support and the resistence is one of the best strategy taht i have ever seen in the trading so be agood tarder and never loose a singlke trade adn then you are done ion teh amrekts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support aur resistance k baray me kaha jata hai k ye sub say better aur achi strategy hai aur is ki base pay he sara ka sara work kiya jata hai yehi agar sochi aur samjhe scheme k tehat kam karnay ki janib chala jae to hum asani say he achi tarha say work kar paty hain.so kabhi b khud ko is business me sharminda feel mat kare bus work kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me koi bhi trading strategy best nahi hoti hai, aisi koi bhi forex strategy create nahi ki gayi hai jo market ke har condition me good work kare, volatile market me achche se achche trading strategy bhi humen fake signal dete hai, esiliye best strategy ko find karna bhul jaayen.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex k best trading stratergy kya hain mere kheyal se yeh kisi ko bhi nehi pata hain kuyn ki konsi trading stratergy appke liye best hain yeh to app trade karne se pehle bata nehi sakte..lekin har stratergy appne app main best hain

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex trading we cannot depend on others strategies because it moves randomly. You should make your own strategy by applying knowledge and skills on demo account. The strategy which gives you good result in demo account choose for real trading. You should modify your strategy with time to get more better results.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxwin View Post
    Aap yahan jis forex strategy ke sath tradig karke profit earn kar lete hai wahi aapke liye best forex strategy hoti hai, har strategy sabhi ke liye sahi nahi hoti hai aapko apne trading skill ke anusar hi forex strategy chahiye jo aapko ess forum se mil sakta hai aap yahan se free me download bhi kar sakte hai.
    Bhai yaha par humko waise to badiya trading strategy ke sath mein kaam karna hota hai, dekhna ye hoga bhai, ki kyon sa trading system humare liye yaha par suit baithega, waise hi system ko use karna hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best trading strategy is the one which is minimum risk and maximum profits. Yes the strategy which gives you low risk and high gains is the best strategy ever. So if you want to make money in the forex market always try to trade with low risk high gains strategies because those are the ones that will make you money. The strategies like scalpings are the killer of traders. Dont scalp in the market ever.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear best trading strategy is the trader personal analysis or you can say using the fundamental analysis for trading and that is good for the newbies because they have so much opportunity of learning through such trading[COLOR="Silver"]

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no good strategy 100% my friend, you better choose the strategy that you like and then explore the advantages and disadvantages until you mehir using that strategy. and I am sure all members here agree with me.

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader the best brooker trading system is the instaforex through a trading platorum of mt 4 or mt 5 but i would prefer the mt4 becaue i am addicted to it and i know it from by heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 197 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)